2»

Replies

• oomalmal
    oomalmal Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    WTG!!
  • agapita1965
    Options
    Great job, you proved it can be done when you think ahead.
  • eye_am_ready
    eye_am_ready Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!! THATS' WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT-- SELF CONTROL AND YOU DID IT... CONGRATS TOO YOU...:flowerforyou:

140229.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter
  • chilli
    chilli Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    That is amazing :happy:
    You did so well, I would have caved in and had some morsel or other ...can I have some of you self control please? :bigsmile:
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    That is amazing :happy:
    You did so well, I would have caved in and had some morsel or other ...can I have some of you self control please? :bigsmile:

It just takes a belly full of healthy food to resist the bad stuff. It literally turns my stomach when I am full. Never face this kind of challenge on an empty stomach you'll cave every time. Next time we are bringing healthy dishes to game night maybe we'll inspire the other BBW's to get healthy too who knows?

Amy:bigsmile:
    118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary

My favorite post for answers:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/23912-links-in-mfp-you-want-to-read-again-and-again
  • amycakes812
    Options
    Amy, I am SO proud of you!! You are doing such a great job on the weight loss and your self control. Keep up the amazing work and thank you for being such an inspiration. :bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!