I need to loose 30 lbs anyone else?? Need motivation thank you

2»

Replies

• Armywife04_21
    Armywife04_21 Posts: 60 Member
    I have lost 43lbs in a course of about 6 months. Creating a calorie deficit (1400-1500 cal) and exercising has helped me be where I am at today. I am 5’2, I started at 171lbs, I am at 127lbs, goal is 120lbs...almost there. If I was able to do it, so can you! It is a lot of work but if you truly want it, you have to be patient, persistent, not get down on yourself, don’t obsess over the scale and eat to train!
  • JamWam12
    JamWam12 Posts: 27 Member
    I've lost 30lb so far and need to lose 55lbs more to reach my goal weight. Anyone is more than welcome to add me!
  • shero17
    shero17 Posts: 14 Member
    Me too. I need to lose 30lbs. Lost 5lbs in 3 weeks.
  • asteriskthat
    asteriskthat Posts: 73 Member
    Me too! I need to lose 12kg, which I think is about 25lbs. When I get there I might want to lose a few more, but aiming for healthy BMI first!
  • aupston
    aupston Posts: 44 Member
    I have lost 49. And am gearing up to lose 30 more.
    Any help and support great!!!!!!
  • mznene89
    mznene89 Posts: 21 Member
    Hello friends

You can add me if you like I usually on daily but my food diary is not so good bc I crave sugar regularly and I work overnight sixteen hours. But feel free anyone to add if u need to chat I'm up all night
  • Susan_12
    Susan_12 Posts: 8 Member
    I need to lose as well. I was just asked to be in a wedding and now to need to get even more serious. To top it off, I'm living in a town I just moved to and don't have any friends to go to the gym with. You can add me and we can all do this together.
  • MaryHWalker
    MaryHWalker Posts: 3 Member
    Yes, I need to lose 30 for starters.Need some help. I need motivation and as I realize the choice is mine! No one else can do it for me. My grandson is getting married in 10/18, and I do not want 'fat pictures'. Blessings on your healthy eating.
  • mnmprom
    mnmprom Posts: 25 Member
    I would like to as well. Your someday is today #now
  • Dramanerd
    Dramanerd Posts: 3 Member
    Also need motivation to lose weight... 15-20Ibs depending on how much muscle I gain. Feel free to add me! :)