Star Wars Nerd Seeking Equally Nerded Out Star Wars Folks

Options
Yeah, not much more to add to that fine title. I am big into Star Wars, expanded universe, music, movies, and books. Loving life in Oklahoma, wanting to love life even more with putting health as my first priority. I have 240 pounds to lose, but seeking a one day at a time thing, even one meal at a time. I am sarcastic, witty,enjoy writing, have good taste in music, better taste in movies, like sports, photography, cold weather, severe weather, and good people with great conversation. Sound like your cup of tea? Welcome aboard!

Replies

• newheavensearth
    newheavensearth Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, and may the force be with you!
  • MinuitMinuet
    MinuitMinuet Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Only star wars? Not Star Trek or stargate or firefly or darkmatter, the 100, V, battlestar galactica, Farscape, Babylon 5, dr who, Jupiter ascending, fringe, quantum leap, x files, torchwood, outlander, buck rogers, caprica, earth 2, avatar, the 5th element, Prometheus, guardians of the galaxy... I could go on but meh.. I like sci-fi...
  • BugCalavera
    BugCalavera Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I’m a Disney and star wars nut! Feel free to add me
  • s3rend1p1ty
    s3rend1p1ty Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hey! Star Wars fan here too! I am in Oklahoma and working on this journey to fitness myself. Friend me if you would like.