Need to lose 70 lbs! Anyone else?

Options
Hey everyone! I've been lurking for a while and posted for the first time in a long time yesterday.
I wanted to reach out again because I need to lose 70 lbs and wanted to see if anyone else has this much to lose :smiley:
It's been hard for me for a long time and I have done many diets along with binging in between. I am an avid skier and hiker in a body that is too big. I exercise (running and lifting right now) along with my outdoor activities, but I know everything I love to do will be easier if I'm not dragging an extra 50+lbs up and down mountains.

Just thought I'd reach out! Good work to everyone here working on their health!

Replies

• Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,853 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you on this journey
  • daisyfields79
    daisyfields79 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I have 100-140 to lose
  • skigal303
    skigal303 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you on this journey
    Thank you!! You too :smile:

• skigal303
    Options
    I have 100-140 to lose

We can do it! Thanks for responding!
  • MegaMooseEsq
    MegaMooseEsq Posts: 3,118 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Good luck! I started losing in January at 73 pounds above normal BMI. I didn’t really start off with my goal to lose all of that, though - I figured I’d aim for ten percent of my body weight and see what happened. I’ve lost 33 lbs since then, just taking it slow and steady. Plenty of people here have lost that much or more, and many lose faster, but ultimately this is up to you. My current goals are to hit overweight BMI at the end of this year (10 lbs to go!) and make it to normal BMI by the end of next year. We’ll see how those last ten or twenty pounds go, though - I hear they can be a bear!
  • ree2lose
    ree2lose Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    My ultimate goal is to lose 84 lbs. Good luck to all.
  • Rosie040522
    Rosie040522 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    My goal is 81 more lbs.
  • mznene89
    mznene89 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hey I have about 60 lbs to lose. I use pinterst and Google nearly everyday for tips. I wrk 2 jobs and workout at least 30 mins to a hour a day. But No lasting results besides being under 200 finally. So u can ads me and we can motivate each other to the end!! :/:):):)
  • JLPadron86
    JLPadron86 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I have 60 lbs to lose I started at 80lbs! I can't not believe I ever had that much to lose and I still have so much!!!
  • MoveitlikeManda
    MoveitlikeManda Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    I have 77.7lbs to go to my goal which feels so crap to say as I had lost loads and only had 39lbs to go until my thyroid messed up.
    On meds for that now though and the weight is slowly coming off again instead of going on and on and on lol
  • skigal303
    Options
    mznene89 wrote: »
    Hey I have about 60 lbs to lose. I use pinterst and Google nearly everyday for tips. I wrk 2 jobs and workout at least 30 mins to a hour a day. But No lasting results besides being under 200 finally. So u can ads me and we can motivate each other to the end!! :/:):):)

Under 200 is amazing!