Are my boobs shrinking??

Options

Replies

• Lizanne33
    Options
    Yes... Unfortunately the weights loss does tend to take away the boobies too:(. There is a lot of fat in the boobs, so it makes sense. But hey, if the rest of you is getting smaller, the smaller chest size will go along with it all beautifully. Sometimes when you are smaller but have a large chest, it can make you look heavier. When I was nursing my children, I looked a lot heavier in pictures because of the big boobs. Granted, I see small gals with big boobs that can pull it off too. But all in all, embrace that weight loss and don't worry about the boobage. It will all look great!

Lizanne33

Blog. aintgivingupyet.blogspot.com
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    its times like this that i am glad i'm an A cup.... they have nowhere to go!!!
  • SheaSheaKoolAyd
    SheaSheaKoolAyd Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I was HOPING that I would lose mine when I started losing weight. I lost 13 lbs and went from a 38/40D to a 36DD and I was NOT happy about that!

Most of my friends told me that they lost their boobs first so I was excited but since my personal trainer had me do a variety of exercises (including chest press and others) they lifted and are more firm. I should be happy but it sucks having to pay $50-70 per bra!!!
  • GemmieNoWobbles
    GemmieNoWobbles Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Yep... my girls are shrinking too... :sad: I asked my boyfriend if he thought they were smaller, I thought he's at least lie but he was like, nope, I think they are smaller... but hurridly stated they were still good. :sad: Anywho... tis to be expected I guess... I dont have alot to work with in the first place
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    I went from a full 34C to a scant 32B.
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options

Mine went from an A to a AA...they still shrink even further. So sad. :laugh:
  • jatcat310
    Options
    Sweetie, I am in the same boat....but I will be happy if I could go from a 40C back to a 36C or even a 36B at this point if my body fat goes with it.
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,549 Member
    Options
    My boobs are so sad now. I started as a 42DD and although I'm currently a 36D, there really isn't anything there. Just the droopy carnage of what used to be my "best feature."

Me too. :sad:

Of course, I wouldn't want to be my current size and still have the 42DD's. Just sad at the lack of "filling" there these days.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Mine are/were a C, and now I am noticing my bras are looser. :( Idk if it's the cup or band either!! Ugh.

I've gone from a solid D (bordeline DD) to "I really need to get over myself and buy a C". If they get any smaller by the time I meet my goal, I am getting implants. Dead serious.
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    small boobs need ♥ too...
    i was the odd one that went from a 38C to a 34DD... lost nothing in my boobs, just the band so the cup actually went UP.
  • SarahofTwins
    SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Usually you lose your boobs and butt first...I went from a 36C now to a 32B...sad day, however Id rather be smaller with weight with smaller boobies lol.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options

Mine went from an A to a AA...they still shrink even further. So sad. :laugh:

I dont mind, i'm used to what i have, or havent got!!

a friend of mine once said i should just put on a couple of stone, that'd increase my chest.... yes and then i would have a GIGANTIC *kitten* just for a B cup... no thanks!
  • Bodhizephyr
    Options
    You don't want big boobs - they're a pain in the...shoulders! Currently I'm a 34F - actually I think I'm 32F but thats gonna cost a lot to replace and I think I'll wait until my goal weight in case I go smaller.

Being this size means that while the rest of my body will gladly fit into a size 12 (UK) dress my boobs insist on a size 14.

May I stress though the importance of a good sports bra no matter what size you are. If they're giggling around you'r going to damage the muscles holding them up and end up with what some people call 'Spaniels Ears' or 'Saggy Baps'!

No sign of shrinkage for me - I'd like to be a DD cup. It seams that for everything above that you pay a few extra pounds for in the UK!
  • GamecockFan14
    GamecockFan14 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    *sigh* Well, I guess that's-that! Padded bra collection here I come!!! (along with a few water push up pads).

You know what sucks? When women lose weight we lose our GOOD features (Butt and Boobs), but when men lose weight their "feautre" just gets bigger. Cruel joke, God- real cruel.
  • Stephiillicious
    Options
    That happened to a friend of mind when she lost a over 200lbs over the course of 5yrs. She used to be D cup now she's barely a B.
    We think that has to do with fat cells being mixed in with breast tissue. Like when you see little chunky 5 year old girls with little nubs or "man boobs"
  • callmecorinne
    Options
    Bleh. when i gained weight i became a 36B. I'm feeling as though those new bras i just bought won't be fitting much longer. SIGHHHH. Back to 34A for me. :/
  • wendyw8
    wendyw8 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I always loose my boobs first, than my but!! the two things I would love to keep!! Its not fair but for some reason thats the way it is. But I really have a hard time with this because before I had kids I was a very nice perky 34C now I am between an A and B cup, when my weight fluctuates so do my boobs!
  • c0untingsheep
    c0untingsheep Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I haven't changed bra size yet but I can feel them getting smaller. No my babies!
  • amberlineilene
    Options
    I went from a D to a B. That's extreme!
  • c0untingsheep
    c0untingsheep Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    *sigh* Well, I guess that's-that! Padded bra collection here I come!!! (along with a few water push up pads).

You know what sucks? When women lose weight we lose our GOOD features (Butt and Boobs), but when men lose weight their "feautre" just gets bigger. Cruel joke, God- real cruel.

This make me chuckle! ...But it is oh so true. :(