I NEED HELP

Options
I am here to red of my body fat but something going wrong in here. First of all, I haven't meet my daily calories goals. My stomach gets full so fast and I don't feel hungry. Second of all, I do my exercise everyday however I didn't burn more calories than I consume. am I on the right track or what? Please help me on this by giving me advice in how to loose this weight.

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Your body burns calories all day, every day. Not just when you are exercising. That is what they mean when they say "eat less than you burn." Your TDEE (total daily energy expenditure) is the number they are talking about. You can google TDEE calculator and find what yours is, approximately.

If you can't eat enough calories, what did you eat before you were trying to lose weight? Eat some of that.
  • maitham09
    maitham09 Posts: 26 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Your body burns calories all day, every day. Not just when you are exercising. That is what they mean when they say "eat less than you burn." Your TDEE (total daily energy expenditure) is the number they are talking about. You can google TDEE calculator and find what yours is, approximately.

If you can't eat enough calories, what did you eat before you were trying to lose weight? Eat some of that.
    I was eating junk foods and not healthy ones that's way I gained those fat so I won't eat some of these anymore.
  • Lesscookies
    Lesscookies Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    maitham09 wrote: »

I was eating junk foods and not healthy ones that's way I gained those fat so I won't eat some of these anymore.

Are you counting calories? I do think eating smaller portions of things, and getting rid of junk food might enable you to lose weight. However, if you have a chance buying a food scale may assist you in being more accurate. Good luck!!
  • kenyonhaff
    kenyonhaff Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    You shouldn't be exercising all of your calories off.

Most calories are expended by simply supporting your everyday life. Just keeping your body temperature to a tropical 98.6F temperature takes a lot of energy.

To exercise off, say 2,000 calories (roughly the calorie intake of an active male in mid-life in good health) you would have to basically be doing roughly the equivalent of a marathon. A rough estimate would be 100 calories/mile. So to exercise off 2,000 calories would be 20 miles. Obviously most people aren't doing that every day.