Weight going up

Options
Good morning. Happy Thanksgiving to all the Canadians out there. My weight is up 4 lbs. Have been staying to my calorie goal or slightly under for 3 weeks. Weight did go down 4 lbs and now right back up. I am going to stay positive and keep going. I do feel better in my clothes. I can't seem to get past and under the 150 mark.... I am in menopause so will blame it on that.... any thoughts? Encouragement? Thanks.

Replies

• fanscie916
    fanscie916 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Do not be discouraged. The same just happened with me but I am only on my second week. I went down 4lbs the first week. We have to keep at it and stay positive. It is nice to see so many people taking control of their body and health.
  • iamthemotherofdogs
    iamthemotherofdogs Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    How often are you weighing?
  • michellekriegel
    michellekriegel Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I know it well! I’m in peri and working with those going through. I find it’s note than eat less, move more.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Do you use a food scale to weigh everything, and then log everything into your food diary? No skipping, cheating or forgetting?
  • groovingroomer
    groovingroomer Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Sorry, just saw these replies. Thanks guys for your comments and support. I know I need to journal better and keep track of my weight.. Will keep plugging along. Thanks again! Good luck to you all and add me as a friend!!