Starbucks

Options
I normally get a Skinny Vanilla Latte, I want to branch out today and stay under 200 calories. I was thinking of getting just a green tea, but I can be boring like that at home. :bigsmile:

Replies

• Hswindells28
    Hswindells28 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I work for them so imagine what I go through!
  • Hanna82
    Hanna82 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I normally get a Skinny Vanilla Latte, I want to branch out today and stay under 200 calories. I was thinking of getting just a green tea, but I can be boring like that at home. :bigsmile:

check their website. it's amazing and gives you all the drinks that are under 200 calories
  • jamiefire7
    Options
    I have heard the skinny caramel machiato's are really good and I really like the green tea lemonade's. I am not positive how many calories but I am pretty positive that they are under 200
  • MichelleLydia
    MichelleLydia Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Skinny Caramel Macchiato - 140 cals I believe, and so yummy!
  • Andeenero
    Andeenero Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    you can try different flavors or get a cappuccino! they should have sugar free hazelnut there, which would be another healthier alternative.
    also, i'd imagine they could concoct a skinny frap since they now allow customized ones.
  • cheeksv
    cheeksv Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    drinking some bucks right now. I drink the cafe au lait no flavor with soy milk . basically a latte except with brewed coffee instead of espresso. It is a lighter flavor so you do not need sugar really. I just add cinnamon and I am good to go. I used to love flavors and sugars in my coffee and now I prefer it without( as long as there is enough milk in it haha

70 calories for a tall and 8 g of sugar.
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    I get half black tea and half passion tea with splenda for a treat.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    I always get the grande iced chai, nonfat.
  • Bodhizephyr
    Options
    Grande Skinny Mocha - no whip 170 cals - no extra sugar required. Just had one Iced in the sunshine.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I don't go to Starbucks or coffee shops all that much. I used to. I paid cash. Then I started putting it on my credit card, to get points. When I got my first statement, and saw row after row of Starbucks, I was shocked how much it added up. So I quit going. I got myself a nice coffee maker at home.

But at the holidays, I lurve their pumpkin spice latte. I will splurge on that. :-)
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    I miss the pumpkin spice latte and caramel brule latte....mMMMMM!
  • srhdwll
    srhdwll Posts: 65
    Options
    you can try different flavors or get a cappuccino! they should have sugar free hazelnut there, which would be another healthier alternative.
    also, i'd imagine they could concoct a skinny frap since they now allow customized ones.

I have had a tall mocha frap with skim, I think it was under 200. I can not explain in words how much I hate hazelnut coffee, hahaha.

I can't wait for fall and pumpkin lattes.
  • srhdwll
    Options
    I don't go to Starbucks or coffee shops all that much. I used to. I paid cash. Then I started putting it on my credit card, to get points. When I got my first statement, and saw row after row of Starbucks, I was shocked how much it added up. So I quit going. I got myself a nice coffee maker at home.

But at the holidays, I lurve their pumpkin spice latte. I will splurge on that. :-)

I go once a week, if that! I am meeting my best friend there later with our babies and then we're going shopping.
  • dragonbug300
    dragonbug300 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Grande iced coffee with soymilk and sugar free vanilla flavoring
  • srhdwll
    Options
    I work for them so imagine what I go through!

I work for Panera, so we're in the same boat!!
  • LoveMy3Boys
    LoveMy3Boys Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I like a double tall, nonfat caramel machiato... I am not sure what the calories are, I think under 200
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Grande Iced coffee in a Venti cup (room for milk), two pumps White Mocha. Add about 1/3 to 1/2 cup skim milk. Runs around 150-170 calories and the White Mocha is divine!

The Skinny Caramel Machiotta is also amazing. If you like your coffees sweeter, just ask them to add an add'l pump of SF vanilla syrup. Doesn't add calories but makes it just a tad sweeter.

Any of the light Frappuccinos are good, a grande is under 200 cals.

I am a Starbucks ADDICT! I have cut down from 3-4 times a week to once a week splurge.
  • carmcd
    carmcd Posts: 115
    Options
    we have a starbucks on campus at school and i found myself going at least once a day, before class, with friends, to study, etc etc. I'm trying to cut back but its sooo good!! if I'm feeling fat/want to be healthy i get unweet green or passion iced tea or iced coffee black (0 cals), if i'm feeling normal I have a skinny caramel macchiato iced or hot (140 cals), if I'm having a really bad day i get a venti skim iced chai latte (250-300 cals) HAHA! i go there waaaaay too much!
  • clairegreen1974
    clairegreen1974 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I amost fainted when i realised how calorific some of those things are!! I used to get a Grande caramel frappachino - with cream of course.... no idea of the calories of those, i just never used to check. My young lad broke his arm and i stopped off at the Starbucks next to the hospital for a hot chocolate for him, and i decided to hava a change and got a Strawberries and Cream grande drink... after i had it and was in heaven i was brought back down to earth with a huge bang when i found that the calorie content of that one drink was 450 calories - needless to say i havent visited in the week since i started my journey - and no wonder i was stuggling weight wise if i thought nothing of drinking one of those if it contained so many calories!!! :(
  • giaciccone
    giaciccone Posts: 257
    Options
    I love Starbucks because their nutrition is so easy to access. They also have a section where you can look for drinks 100 calories and under. It's like they're my best friend :)

I personally love passion tea lemonades unsweetened (or 2 Splenda), skinny caramel machiattos (I butchered that word) & what I had this morning - Venti Earl Grey Tea latte with soy, no water & unsweetened. TASTY!