Options
2»

Replies

• sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    Tariq_1997 wrote: »
    sardelsa wrote: »
    I don't know what this is so I'm gonna say no... is it like a corset to give the illusion of a smaller waist?

Yeah that's what the buyer told me, it gives the shape to the belly area and makes you swet more

Sweat does not equal fat loss, itchy heat rash maybe :#

I have had two kids and as a result some loose skin. But.. it is pretty minor. Slow and steady weightloss, weight training, and lots of patience can help.
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    Options
    Does that thing really help you get the right shape for your belly area? And trims the fat or actually make you lose some fat?
    Give me some reviews
    Thanks

nope!

Lol i didn't buy it, i went to eat instead, i almost hit 2000 and something :-/

well done....

But i had it almost from sea foods, beef and salads. And fast food lol a bad start.
    And yeah i would like to have a chat with you

about what?

Either Tavistock or toads?
    Probably toads.....
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    sijomial wrote: »
    Does that thing really help you get the right shape for your belly area? And trims the fat or actually make you lose some fat?
    Give me some reviews
    Thanks

nope!

well done....

But i had it almost from sea foods, beef and salads. And fast food lol a bad start.

about what?

Either Tavistock or toads?
    Probably toads.....

my knowledge on either is fairly limited... :laugh:
  • Tariq_1997
    Tariq_1997 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Give me some reviews
    Thanks

nope!

well done....

about what?

Lol i wanted to ask you about sone protein products i was told about, it's the one that maintains the muscles while dieting
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    Give me some reviews
    Thanks

nope!

well done....

about what?

Lol i wanted to ask you about sone protein products i was told about, it's the one that maintains the muscles while dieting

Pretty sure you already get excessive protein from food - supplements are not necessary unless you struggle to get protein in your diet. sufficient protein along with following a progressive lifting program will help you to maintain muscle
  • Panini911
    Panini911 Posts: 2,325 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    never mind just gonna point out it's a post from 2017.
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    Give me some reviews
    Thanks

Garbage. Scam. Junk science. Call it what you will. Just don't buy it. 😛
  • yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,466 Member
    Options
    aziz_n1 wrote: »
    I honestly have to say, that for me it’s really helping. Don’t expect it to do all the hard work for you. You will still need to control your diet & exercise. It’s your decision.

How would you know its working if you're watching your food intake? You could say that if you knew your maintenance calories exactly and then wore it. What mechanism do you think makes you lose fat in the belly area by wearing such a thing?
  • Phirrgus
    Phirrgus Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options
    yirara wrote: »
    aziz_n1 wrote: »
    I honestly have to say, that for me it’s really helping. Don’t expect it to do all the hard work for you. You will still need to control your diet & exercise. It’s your decision.

How would you know its working if you're watching your food intake? You could say that if you knew your maintenance calories exactly and then wore it. What mechanism do you think makes you lose fat in the belly area by wearing such a thing?

This^^^

I can contract my biceps all day long. If there's no resistance, or at the very least sustained and intense contraction like iso, I'm wasting my time.

@aziz_n1 - your gains are coming from the deficit/weightloss. Less fat around the middle lets you see what's underneath :)
  • magnusthenerd
    magnusthenerd Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    psuLemon wrote: »
    It won't do anything for fat loss. At best, it will dehydrate the skin for a bit and make it appear smaller.

So for someone who's lost weight and has some skin do you recommend it?

you've got the loose skin because you crash dieted...

Not how loose skin happens.