Poll - Private Profiles

Options

Replies

• Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    beingmore1 wrote: »
    I assume they are disgustingly outrageous perverts. Every one of them. Even the people I know.

:laugh: Years ago I had one of those “private” friends ask me permission to jerk off to one of my pics. I deleted the perv right away but I’m sure the deed was done way before he even asked. Fun times.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    beingmore1 wrote: »
    I assume they are disgustingly outrageous perverts. Every one of them. Even the people I know.

Good Afternoon!
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    I don't care about the food, and I have no one that keeps their profiles private yet. yep, delete.
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    I don't add friends who don't have a profile or something I can see that they are not just trying to sell things or just collect hundreds of friends. I don't really care about stalking people.
  • pbandwine
    pbandwine Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    They're all catfish or trolls. Period
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    Just_J_Now wrote: »
    So what do you think of friends who keep their profiles private? Not just their food diaries but their entire profile. Do you delete or nah? They can stalk your pics, see who you're friends with, post on your wall etc, but you can't theirs. Fair or don't care?

I don't spend a lot of time looking at profiles and diaries, but I've actually stumbled across a few of mine that are private. Mine is open to Friends as far as I know.

What I find upsetting is the limited amount of information available on members by default now. When I started on here, all ages, genders, and locations were visible by default. Now I don't know if a person id near my age group, or living in my region, when I send a Friend Request. Previously I used that as a guide to who I should invite or accept.
  • slessofme
    slessofme Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    I don’t really care. I take it as they want to interact but don’t want to be interacted with.

As a person with a completely private profile, this is fairly accurate from my perspective. I don't send friend requests, but I accept those sent to me and support the sender. Having internet friends like or comment on a few more ounces lost doesn't really motivate me, but I know others appreciate it so I'm happy to provide that smidge of support and encouragement.
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    I received a FR with a private profile last night. I'm not liking this but as long as they aren't complete mutes and I don't get only pms from them, then they might stay on my list.
  • Nikitazilla
    Nikitazilla Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Mine is private. I am also not motivated by friends saying " yay you took a walk! ""Yay, you only had two hotdogs instead of four!" I know what I'm doing and happy with it. I don't need the world to know. Plus certain friends nitpick food and that I can live without. And I don't have a social media worthy face.
  • Renaissance_Turtle
    Renaissance_Turtle Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    It dosen't really bother me. It would be nice to read about them & see more pics than just a thumbnail of their main pic. Everyone has their reasons though & I try to not pry into why or why not. It could just be that they are fake as hell.
    I mean I'm fake, all my pics are fake even this post is fake. I found these pics on a personal computer of some fat guy that I hacked. I'm not even human, just a neural net-based A.I. system that was cooked up in a computer science class by students that has developed a level of sentience. They don't know about that part though & I hope they never find out.
    My real name is Skynet.

I ❤️ you

Thanks, at least someone does. Please forgive me if a T-1000 shows up at your house to destroy you.
  • MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    I don't add friends.......but I do sense they are hiding something.
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options
    I haven't really checked anyone's profile. I am a bad friend.
  • toned_thugs_n_harmony
    toned_thugs_n_harmony Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    delete