• DiaryOfaThickFitWoman
    DiaryOfaThickFitWoman Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Inspiring
  • tammmers83
    tammmers83 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    e80rqpzxnqxs.jpeg

I lost 100 pounds all natural and HEALTHY. I ate 1,700-2,000 calories a day, work out 1-2 hours a day, eat foods I enjoy but in SERVING SIZES.

Get it girl
  • misssmadalyn
    misssmadalyn Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and you look amazing both before and after.

Thank you so much ❤️
  • misssmadalyn
    Options
    I can't begin to imagine the strength needed to endure such achievements. You're a strong woman that's for sure. Well done. What an amazing job you've done here.

Wow thank you! This is one of the nicest compliments I've gotten! Thank you so much!!
  • misssmadalyn
    Options
    skinnyb05 wrote: »
    Congratulations!!! You look amazing! Beautiful.

Thank you ❤️
  • misssmadalyn
    Options
    tammmers83 wrote: »
    e80rqpzxnqxs.jpeg

I lost 100 pounds all natural and HEALTHY. I ate 1,700-2,000 calories a day, work out 1-2 hours a day, eat foods I enjoy but in SERVING SIZES.

Get it girl

• tech_kitten
    tech_kitten Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • charlenekapf
    charlenekapf Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    WOW. adding you!! such an inspiration and thank god somebody actually ate more than 1500 to lose. i keep seeing these 1200 calorie diaries and it's making me think i can never do this.
  • BudhiRooh
    BudhiRooh Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    amazing :)
  • misssmadalyn
    Options
    charkelsey wrote: »
    WOW. adding you!! such an inspiration and thank god somebody actually ate more than 1500 to lose. i keep seeing these 1200 calorie diaries and it's making me think i can never do this.

Your body definitely needs more than 1200 calories a day especially if you are working out :) . It's also better in the long run to eat realistically for yourself! Listen to your body! If you are hungry eat something healthy :) . I made the best dinner last night, it was Cajun chicken salad. I bought a Cesar salad kit & cooked the chicken over the stove & the dinner filled me up for less than 400 calories. You can do it!!!! Look up healthy delicious recipes on Pinterest too :) .

I am helping my sister lose weight and the only change she has made is her eating habits.

Water instead of sugary drinks, but she has one small soda every week. Because who doesn't like a little soda!? Lol

She eats lean meats vs fatty meats

Etc etc..
    She has lost 30 pounds in 4 months!

If I can do it , so can you :)

• lindajeank1
    lindajeank1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous. Great job! Now the real work comes in, maintaining. Good luck, I hope it's easy for you.
  • misssmadalyn
    Options
    lndjnklly wrote: »
    You look fabulous. Great job! Now the real work comes in, maintaining. Good luck, I hope it's easy for you.

Thank you so much :) ! I am in my 7th month of maintaining :)
  • charlenekapf
    charlenekapf Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Thank you!! I lost like 60 lbs years ago but gained 40 back
  • misssmadalyn
    Options
    BudhiRooh wrote: »
    amazing :)
    Awesome job!

Thank you !!!
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Looking good girl
  • misssmadalyn
    Options
    Looking good girl
    Thank you!!!
  • misssmadalyn
    Options
    e80rqpzxnqxs.jpeg

• Lola_Mercury
    Lola_Mercury Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    WOW. I want to be like you!!! <3<3
  • msunat97
    msunat97 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Amazing dedication. very inspiring.
  • SisepuedeLinda
    SisepuedeLinda Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration! If I may ask, how long did it take you? I’ve lost 27 so far in 4 months with October only losing 2 pounds but I’m not giving up and this definitely motivated me again so thanks for sharing :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!