Something I never knew....

Options
2»

Replies

• arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    BUMP

This story is what this web site is all about for me!!
  • musicmom04
    musicmom04 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    you are AMAZING! you are doing so well (and looking very sexy :love: ) i love you so much and am super proud of you!! keep up the good work you studly man :heart:
  • Sheri4MS
    Sheri4MS Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing!!! Although health, rather than weight almost made me give up. I too found I could run, little by little I put one foot in front of the other and kept getting stronger. That was in 2004 and it has completely changed and enriched my life.

I had tears reading your story. YOU should be so proud of yourself for finding the determination and will power to keep going. This will act as a defining moment of when YOU took control of YOU. I am so proud of you.:flowerforyou:
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    This is a truly inspiring post. Thank you so much for sharing this with us. I have a lot to lose and to read your post has made me feel that I can do it.

Thanks
    Vicky
  • nwfamilygal
    Options
    Wow spyguy that is awsome.:bigsmile: You are truly an inspiration:drinker: Thank you for sharing :blushing: Thank God for this sight it really has helped me realize that I can do this too.:bigsmile:
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    you can do it!!!!! I just completed my first 5K and it was the best feeling in the world. You can and you will accomplish this goal!! And we will all be here rooting for you!:flowerforyou:
  • Lizjkp
    Lizjkp Posts: 278
    Options
    SPYGUY you are so right :blushing: the one who is holding us back is more often than not ourselves:noway: .a true inspiration KEEP ON GOING, :tongue: who knows maybe the 10k next:flowerforyou: .
    I will keep an eye out for your progress:bigsmile:

Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that held its ground.
    Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside :laugh: .
  • Bunny001
    Options
    Thanks for the truth and the inspiration. You are awesome!!
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Thanks for this inspiring post :drinker: I know when I get ready to quit again at anything I will remember what you said and keep going a little longer. Thanks!:flowerforyou:

Amy:bigsmile:
    118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary

My favorite post for answers:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/23912-links-in-mfp-you-want-to-read-again-and-again
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    I little Hijack to say... WAY TO GO AMY!! 21POUNDS!!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Thanks for this inspiring post :drinker: I know when I get ready to quit again at anything I will remember what you said and keep going a little longer. Thanks!:flowerforyou:

Amy:bigsmile:
    118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary

My favorite post for answers:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/23912-links-in-mfp-you-want-to-read-again-and-again
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!