Halloween costume success? Wonder Woman!

Options
imijnmav7i9n.jpeg

2 years ago if you had told me I’d rock a look this tight and bare I’d have laughed (or maybe cried)
But I consider it a mini-success! And it was snug enough to make me want to avoid the candy. Ha ha

Hope you all had a great Halloween!
P.S. I was happy in pic 2 also but couldn’t figure out how to change the face.

Replies

• dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    Now swing from tall buildings.....you look Fab!
  • deluxmary2000
    deluxmary2000 Posts: 981 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh - that's more than a mini success... you look AMAZING!!
    (And I'm so jealous that you lost the weight while managing to keep your boobs. Lol)
  • buffalogal42
    buffalogal42 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh - that's more than a mini success... you look AMAZING!!
    (And I'm so jealous that you lost the weight while managing to keep your boobs. Lol)

Yeah ... lol. I got fitted for new bras recently and she said “Wow, you do a good job hiding those” — wasn’t quite sure how to take that so I said “um, thanks?” :D:D:D
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    DEFINITELY a success! very well done, you look great :)
  • JLPadron86
    JLPadron86 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Congrats you look amazing
  • dmsl977
    dmsl977 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! What are your stats? (HT, SW, CW...)
  • alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,716 Member
    Options
    YOWZA! Well done!
  • buffalogal42
    Options
    dmsl977 wrote: »

40 years old, 5’9” (and a “smidge”)
    SW: 284
    CW: 171ish
    GW: 155ish
  • dmsl977
    dmsl977 Posts: 232 Member
    Options

You're my age, and we share similar, um, assets. Lol You're just several inches taller, but you have my goal look. Do you mind sharing what your routine looks like?
  • SilverSheWolf55
    SilverSheWolf55 Posts: 95 Member
    Options

You're my age, and we share similar, um, assets. Lol You're just several inches taller, but you have my goal look. Do you mind sharing what your routine looks like?

I totally agree with dms1977. Congratulations!!! You look marvelous. Would you mind sharing your routine and eating habits? :)

• ryenday
    ryenday Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    Nice costume and you rocked it! Congrats! ( wishing I had some of your height, when I get to my goal weight I’ll likely look more like Wonder-tot than Wonder Woman) lol.
  • ldtamika31
    ldtamika31 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    You killing it go Wonder Woman
  • LynnBBQ72
    LynnBBQ72 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Holy crap! If I looked like that, I'd wear the Wonder Woman suit every flippin' day, everywhere I went!
  • buffalogal42
    Options

I totally agree with dms1977. Congratulations!!! You look marvelous. Would you mind sharing your routine and eating habits? :)

Thank you for the nice words! Being taller definitely helps “hide” some weight, which I appreciate! Lol

Eating-wise, it is all CICO ... I eat anything I want ... just within my calories. Processed foods, carbs, takeout, alcohol, etc. I am not a “cut things out” person. Once I learned the “math” of weight loss, it clicked as I am a numbers person. I haven’t paid much attention to macros other than trying to make sure I get more protein in. But I don’t eat out nearly as much anymore and my appetite is much less. I usually stick to the same breakfast/lunch each day at work because I am lazy (Greek yogurt with PB2 powder and cinnamon or maybe a little fruit added). I’ll have a fiber/protein bar mid morning and lunch is usually a tuna or turkey sandwich, maybe veggies. Dinners are usually some grilled protein and rice/potatoes/veggies ... or burgers, tacos or pasta. Just portion control ... and I am not big on sweets. I’d rather have wine than dessert!

Working out - I hit the gym 5-6 days a week for an hour or so. I do group classes 4-5 times a week (varies but some cardio,weights, body weight stuff). And I’ll do some extra cardio (only about 20-30 min) before 2-3 of those. Before or after the other two days I lift (deads, squats, etc). I worked with a trainer for about 8 mos. twice a week who taught me form and helped set me on the right path but now I do what I enjoy and just keep trying to get stronger and drop the last few lbs.

It hasn’t been fast for me but I know I can stick with this for life!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!