• HealthyAshes88888
    HealthyAshes88888 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    That moment when that same bar of soap gets scraped against your back teeth
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    That moment...

when you realize your home team ISN'T playing in the World Series.
  • HealthyAshes88888
    HealthyAshes88888 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    That moment when you pour a nice big bowl of cereal only to find out there's no milk left :triumph:

I've always wondered what other people do in this situation. Do you perform the pour of shame back into the box? Eat it dry? Run out for milk? Use water?

Depends on what cereal is it.
    If it's fruity pebbles I do the pour of shame. If it's frosted mini wheats I eat them dry and complain the whole time.
    I will always be too lazy to go buy milk.

Do people really use water?!! :grimace:
  • dinadyna21
    dinadyna21 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    That moment when you pour a nice big bowl of cereal only to find out there's no milk left :triumph:

I've always wondered what other people do in this situation. Do you perform the pour of shame back into the box? Eat it dry? Run out for milk? Use water?

If it's fruity pebbles I do the pour of shame. If it's frosted mini wheats I eat them dry and complain the whole time.

+1
    And water with cereal is mad gross.
  • dinadyna21
    dinadyna21 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    dinadyna21 wrote: »
    That moment when you realize your car won't unlock because it's someone else's.

That moment when the car you're sitting in won't start because it's someone elses...

I love your name! :D
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    Options

Hey I'm just trying to lay out the options. Don't want to weirdos to feel left out.

You do. Admit it.
  • RebeccaRN17
    RebeccaRN17 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    That moment when the kid at McDonald's gives you a "senior citizen" discount ...
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options

I throw it across the room and let the dogs eat it.

:laugh: :laugh:
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    tamlou89 wrote: »
    dinadyna21 wrote: »
    That moment when you realize your car won't unlock because it's someone else's.

That moment when the car you're sitting in won't start because it's someone elses...

That moment when you are drunk and get into the back of someone's car because you think it's a taxi

OMG, was that your car? I'm so sorry. :laugh:
  • JeepHair77
    JeepHair77 Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    That moment...

when you realize your home team ISN'T playing in the World Series.

What about that moment when you realize your home team just WON the World Series? :smiley:
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    That moment when you feed your cat and 5 minutes later they barf it ALL up on the rug ...
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    beingmore1 wrote: »
    That moment when you realize you texted the wrong person

Worst...ever!
    Or it can be
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    Options
    @lstrat115 wrote: »
    That moment when you realized that your wife used your razor to shave her legs

I always use a man's razor to shave my legs. Sometimes I get weird looks stepping out of my neighbors' showers, but razors are expensive.

Yes but there is something about y'alls leg hair that screws up the blades and basically causes the hair on our face to be pulled out, not shaved.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    @lstrat115 wrote: »
    That moment when you realized that your wife used your razor to shave her legs

I always use a man's razor to shave my legs. Sometimes I get weird looks stepping out of my neighbors' showers, but razors are expensive.

Yes but there is something about y'alls leg hair that screws up the blades and basically causes the hair on our face to be pulled out, not shaved.

Buy 2 next time. Paint hers pink. Problem solved.

And when her pink one is done she'll pick up mine... it never ends!!!