A losing weight buddy

Options
I just go back on my fitness pal i have lost 25 pounds in 3 months i need help I have 35 more to go if any one can give me any advice i will gladly appreciate it the weight just stop falling off and i don't know why

Replies

• AliceS261
    AliceS261 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Heyy!! I need to lose around 30lbs and i'm searching for a diet buddy cuz i'm finding it very difficult to do it on my own. Are you interested in being my diet buddy?
  • farmerdear1
    farmerdear1 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Shae1020 wrote: »
    I just go back on my fitness pal i have lost 25 pounds in 3 months i need help I have 35 more to go if any one can give me any advice i will gladly appreciate it the weight just stop falling off and i don't know why

I have found lots of inspiration from the podcast "half size me" there is also a facebook page. Between that and my fitness pal, I'm findi g I am happy going slowly and setting up healthy habits for a lifetime.
  • farmerdear1
    Options
    AliceS261 wrote: »
    Heyy!! I need to lose around 30lbs and i'm searching for a diet buddy cuz i'm finding it very difficult to do it on my own. Are you interested in being my diet buddy?

Sure Alice!
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Shae1020 wrote: »

Bevause you're eating at a deficit of around 1000 cals. If you want to lose more slowly, eat a bit more.
  • cherishbear50
    cherishbear50 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Im new here..i dunno how diet buddies work but i will be one!
  • ezaerr
    ezaerr Posts: 6 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    I joined FP in 2011 and have been on and off of The site several times. I’m going on a cruise in 3 months and have to loose weight...for myself!! I’ll be glad to be a diet buddy!! You help me...I help you!
  • Peacefullivin
    Peacefullivin Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just joined FP I lost about 20lbs, prior to joining, and need to lose 15 more to reach my goal. I've stalled, I know I need to get more exercise in, goal for this month. I would like to have all willing as a weight lost pals! Please add me!
  • farmerdear1
    Options
    Hi.. I'm down 35 lbs and have another 40ish to go.. lovin mfp and have started the 30 minute walk for Nov challenge. Plus I'm really into a podcast now..1/2 size me. I've found inspiration from Heather and her guests..
    Good luck all!!
  • meat513
    meat513 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I'll be glad to be all of y'all diet buddy!! Feel free to add me. I gotta bout 20-25 lbs I can get rid of!!
  • meat513
    meat513 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I try to get 10,000 or more steps in a day, i drink 64 oz of water daily. I have started strength training. I try and watch what I eat carefully! Hope this help in motivating you! Let's do this journey together!!
  • theabsentmindednurse
    Options
    25 pounds in three pounds is excellent.
    Congratulations.
    Generally, the initial weight loss will slow down, the less you weigh.
    Continue to accurately log all your calories and move more.
    You just need to consider that weight loss and becoming healthier takes time.