weird question

Options
So I think it was WW years ago where they suggested buying a 5 lb bag of sugar and keeping in your pantry to pick up and really feel what that amount of weight feels like to lose - to remind yourself even after losing just a few lbs, what a huge difference it makes on your body. Looking for any ideas like this to keep me motivated. I'm hanging in there, doing well with ci/co but the waiting game is getting to me when you want the weight loss to speed up but that's not rational. It's all mental! Any non-jerky/know it all thoughts are appreciated :) Thank you and good luck to you all!

Replies

• kimkimcoleman
    kimkimcoleman Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Put some weights in a bag and carry it around for a while. See how far you've come or how good it will feel to get that weight off.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    Put some weights in a bag and carry it around for a while. See how far you've come or how good it will feel to get that weight off.

I did this years ago shortly after I lost my weight. I put 40 Lbs in a back pack and went for a walk...I was in pretty good shape by then fitness wise, but I could easily see why I had difficulty doing *kitten* before, especially as I was a 2-3 PAD smoker when I was over weight as well.
  • hughjazz74
    hughjazz74 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Thanks all.. appreciate these reminders!!
  • hughjazz74
    hughjazz74 Posts: 64 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    haha, I was going to mention something like that in my original post...maybe i should stick to a 5 lb hand weight instead of a food item :)