GNC Womens Ultra Mega Active

Options
Post got lost in the shuffle this morning. Reposting!

Does any one know if these help with hair and nails? Would like a good all around vitamins that helps with hair and nail growth.

Thanks!

Replies

• Flyntiggr
    Flyntiggr Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    I took them and didn't notice much difference. My sister takes a pre-natal vitamin, and her hair and nails grow like crazy. I guess the folic acid helps?
  • RTricia
    RTricia Posts: 720
    Options
    Omega 3-6-9 helps with hair and nails for me.
  • gfergus1
    gfergus1 Posts: 17
    Options
    My best friend has been taking the GNC Be-Beautiful chewables ( http://www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4089504 ) and she swears her nails thicker and growing like crazy.
  • FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    Post got lost in the shuffle this morning. Reposting!

Does any one know if these help with hair and nails? Would like a good all around vitamins that helps with hair and nail growth.

Thanks!

havent really noticed , but then since i been really concentrating on fitness i have been very good at taking them steady, my hair has gotten thicker again (not neccessarily a happy thing) i attirbuted to cutting alot of it off, fresh start and all. my nails hard to tell with my job i am in water, or washing my hands alot, nails dont have a chance in hell, which is why i get gel nails.

the reason i take those and only those , they are the only ones ( and i have tried all kinds and brands) that dont make me vommit