rainy days are bad for food cravings!!!

Options
There is nothing worse than being stuck in the house on a rainy day with a pantry of food just calling your name!!!

Replies

• travishein
    Options
    I stock up on a bunch of gum and chew that. It helps keep me distracted. Well physically. Yea, I still think about the food there too. haven't figured that one out yet. More gum?
  • mariedingle
    Options
    STAY STRONG, plan your meals, and stick to them!!
  • huizenm
    huizenm Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Grab a workout DVD & pop it in!
  • runnermel
    runnermel Posts: 278
    Options
    Please, please, please send that rain down to Texas! we are so desperate! there are cracks 2 inches wide in my yard!!
  • huizenm
    huizenm Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I stock up on a bunch of gum and chew that. It helps keep me distracted. Well physically. Yea, I still think about the food there too. haven't figured that one out yet. More gum?

Gum must work!!! 110 Pounds down! AMAZING!!!!!
  • runnermel
    runnermel Posts: 278
    Options
    but I do VAGUELY remember how a rainy day made me want to curl up and eat. I think now I would go our for a run in it!! lol
  • pilotgirl2007
    pilotgirl2007 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I try to stay away from extra food by finding a hobby to keep me busy. I LOVE to have the window open so I can see the gloom outside while I work on sewing projects. I get so into getting my projects done that I don't think about food... sometimes I have to force myself to stop so I can eat lunch.