Dukan Diet...help!

Options
hi, i started 4 days ago the dukan diet and i would like to make recipes that i actually enjoy, specially sweet ones like good cookies(i tried the oat bran one and the pancake but they were not tasty)...so if somebody that had tried good recipes of this diet(with the ingredients that i can use in the first 2 phases) please let me know! thanks

Replies

• evesacks
    evesacks Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    None of my sweet baking worked,,,, dukan is not a diet for those liking sweet foods, unless you want to eat lots of artificial sweetner.... but I did make good savory muffins.

150g cottage cheese
    1 can tuna
    1 egg
    100g oatbran,

Mix and bake in silicone cases (sticks to paper)
  • peasgarden
    peasgarden Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • apmemo
    apmemo Posts: 43
    Options
    I've been on dukan for about 6 weeks and have been at goal weight for about 2 weeks. I use the following recipe for oat bran muffins/cookies:

http://mydukandiet.com/recipes/oat-bran-cookies.html

I make a double/triple recipe and store in the fridge for a few days worth of oat bran. I add about 2 tbsp of vanilla exract, 5-6 tbsp of splenda for baking, and 1 tbsp of cinnamon. They end up pretty boring alone, but then I slice them in half and spread on sugar free apricot or strawberry jelly. They are the BEST way I've found to do the oat bran, and they satisfy the sweet/bread tooth.
  • JulieThielen
    JulieThielen Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Here is a recipe for you. Its a merengue and they keep pretty well for a week.

4 egg whites
    pinch of salt
    1/8 tsp vinegar
    sweetner to taste
    1 tsp of flavor

Preheat oven to 325

Mix egg whites to stiff peaks
    When the whites turn to a white foam add the vinegar
    add salt
    add sweetner (maybe a 1/4 to 1/2 tsp)
    When stiff peaks are formed add flavor
    Drop by tbs onto a baking sheet covered with parchement paper

Bake 20 to 30 minutes

Turn off the oven and open the door and let them set for an hour. Once they are completely cool put them in an airtight container.

I have other low carb recipes if you are interested.