Diary now public

Options
Didn’t realise there was a setting for this, had it on private.
Comments appreciated.

Replies

• psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,395 MFP Moderator
    edited November 2017
    Options
  • tomjanecourtney
    tomjanecourtney Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Set it again to public, can u c it now?
  • StatsGuy99
    StatsGuy99 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    It's visible now.
  • tomjanecourtney
    Options
    How do you see other member’s diaries?
  • _AshLynn
    _AshLynn Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Typically people will complete their diaries for the day, and there will be a link to view their diary on the news feed in your profile main page.
  • sgtx81
    sgtx81 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    Click on their name, then click on their name again, and click on "view diary." If you don't see it, you don't have access. That's coming from the forums on a pc. I assume it's different if you get there from other devices or places on the site.
  • Gisel2015
    Gisel2015 Posts: 4,144 Member
    Options
    How do you see other member’s diaries?

You can't see diaries set to private or locked with a special key. You can only see your friends' diaries if they allow it or any diary that is public, like yours.
  • Packerjohn
    Packerjohn Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    What goals are you looking to accomplish? Without knowing anything about that, I'd throw some veggies in there unless you have some rare medical problem that prevents that.
  • tomjanecourtney
    edited November 2017
    Options
    If you check my other thread my goal and progress is detailed there.
    As well as my super greens drink which Supposedly covers my 5 a day I actually eat broccoli, asparagus, green beans, onion etc most days but don’t bother listing them in the diary as they don’t much impact protein, carbs or fat.
    I don’t know why I decided this as everything else eaten in meticulously listed, will list them from today.