Workout buddies with 30+ pounds to lose

Options
Hey! Was wondering if anyone used or would be willing to use the Line messaging app? I have been thinking about starting a small group chat, 3-4 people total, to basically just chat and motivate each other and progress with each other. The more people to send memes to the better right?

I've got a bit over 50 more pounds to lose and I tend to do well with small groups. Just throwing an idea out in case anyone else might be interested.

Replies

• leann2008
    leann2008 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Great idea! I'd join you if you get a couple more people!
  • riverpond25
    riverpond25 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Sweet! Hopefully we can form a wicked little group
  • lgl003
    lgl003 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I would love to join. I had a baby 9 weeks ago and have lost about 21 pounds so far, but have about 40 more pounds to go. I have been doing really well with my eating, but it's getting harder and harder to find the energy to do my daily workouts. I'm doing insanity right now.
  • riverpond25
    Options
    Insanity is pretty intense in my book! I'll shoot y'all my Line ID.
  • Nette_54
    Nette_54 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Hi Riverpond
    I have to ask what is a Line messaging app ? I just worked out how much weight I need to lose in pounds so now I have depressed myself ! I have a long way to go !
  • riverpond25
    Options
    Hey! No problem, Line is an you can find I your App Store and its basically a messaging app that will allow you to get the same notifications as a text message but without having to give people your phone number. It all done on an ID system, so basically screen names. Slow and steady wins the race right?
  • angiepangiehfx
    angiepangiehfx Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I’d join too!
  • KathNash
    KathNash Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello, if your group isnt full yet then I would love to join. I got about 35 pounds left to lose and could use the modivation! Have a good day!
  • riverpond25
    Options
    I'll shoot y'all my ID so you can add me.
  • BritneyBakesBest
    BritneyBakesBest Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I don't have a line ID but I do have 50 lbs to lose. Feel free to add me on MFP.
  • jenn05011982
    jenn05011982 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have about 80 to 100 pounds to lose. I am just starting a workout/ healthy eating plan following a cardiac related scare. I need all the help i can get. I would like to join.
  • riverpond25
    Options
    Sweet I'll send you a pm jenn. I think I'll cut off the group here.

Really excited!