40 pounds down :)

Options
shw112
shw112 Posts: 60 Member
just reached the 40 pound mark and I was having a look though some old photos today- I was actually really surprised at the difference! Just through I'd post these to motivate others/ myself to keep going! z4fdohgz25g3.jpg
zeeh7f50e261.jpg
(Photos on the left are from summer 2016)

Replies

• dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    Fabulous change....you look incredible!
  • neerajanarayan1967
    Options

Amazing. Pls tell about your journey pls.
  • Havend1
    Havend1 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Yes pls tell us about what worked for you and what didn’t.
  • Jancandoit7
    Jancandoit7 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose about 40 pounds- it's great to see the difference. What was your starting weight and current weight? Congrats!!!
  • Alli4Chocolate
    Alli4Chocolate Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • melaniepalmer72
    melaniepalmer72 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am starting today AGAIN on a journey of weight loss and I have about 50 to lose You look great!
  • FattieBabs
    FattieBabs Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Well done! You look fantastic and have a lovely face.. how long does 10,000 steps take you in total. Like the idea of the audio book to stop the boredom.. Looking into this although have limited mobility - can walk on the flat but not stairs easily. I am 22 lbs down and looking to the next 20 off :-)
  • shw112
    shw112 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    FattieBabs wrote: »
    Well done! You look fantastic and have a lovely face.. how long does 10,000 steps take you in total. Like the idea of the audio book to stop the boredom.. Looking into this although have limited mobility - can walk on the flat but not stairs easily. I am 22 lbs down and looking to the next 20 off :-)
    Thank you! 10,000 steps is about 4 miles so roughly 90 mins worth of walking depending on your speed- but you don't have to do it all in one go! If you download a pedometer onto your phone and just try to walk little bit here an there you'll be surprised how easily it adds up. Hope it goes well :)

• cbeutler
    cbeutler Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Looking great, hope you are feeling better too.
  • sbrown6
    sbrown6 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Incredible! I can really tell a difference. Keep it up!
  • bafischer3
    bafischer3 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You look great. So proud of you!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!