Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Who is with me?

MattySparky
MattySparky Posts: 771
edited September 19 in Motivation and Support
Mini challenge:

who wants to drop 4 lbs with me this week (Im shooting for 5 but Ill be extatic if I get 4 or even 3 lbs)...

starting with the new week right through til next sunday.

Replies

• Mini challenge:

who wants to drop 4 lbs with me this week (Im shooting for 5 but Ill be extatic if I get 4 or even 3 lbs)...

starting with the new week right through til next sunday.
  • Renae_Nae
    Renae_Nae Posts: 935 Member
    Good Luck! I'll be happy with 4 pounds this next month!
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Good Luck! I'll be happy with 4 pounds this next month!

:laugh: I agree!
  • I am in!!!!
  • ccbyrne1
    ccbyrne1 Posts: 19 Member
    I'm in.
  • I'll go for it. Some of my weight loss this week will most likely be because I'll be off my Prednison "burst". I was prescribed 40mg./day for 5 days. I just took my last dose! Yea! I was warned it caused weight gain(from increased hunger and/or water retention) I didn't really notice increased hunger, but I did feel pretty bloated. Anyways...I'm in!
  • sweet! Im probably going to weigh in this friday to see, but I wont count the final number until sunday. Ill check back throughout the week.
  • Good luck everyone, today is day one in the mini challenge... Im feelin' real positive about this week! It's gonna be a good one.
  • I had a great Day 1 of our mini challenge. My goals for this week are: to remember to take my multivitamin every day, to walk the puppy everyday(on top my regular exercise/trip to gym) and to do arm exercises at home. I did it! Day 1...COMPLETED!

I'm also feeling really positive about this week! This was a good idea you had, MattySparky!
  • I did an early weigh in today to check on my progress for this week and I've already lost 2 lbs so far! 4 more days to go including today, I hope everyone elses week is going this well!
  • With one day left hows everyone doin?
  • well I made 3 lbs this week! anyone else? Ill probably wake up tomorrow with another lb gone that will be my luck!
This discussion has been closed.