I suck!

Options
2»

Replies

• deut32_47
    deut32_47 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Fast food is a huge down fall for me too. I have worked really hard to train myself not to eat french fries and ask for a side salad instead or apple slices. I usually stick to a regular cheeseburger instead of the bigger burgers. One small cheeseburger is 300 calories. The tough part is realizing we don't need the portion sizes they give us.

When I am going to eat out...I check out the restaurants website and order according to the calorie count I want to eat. Ate at Olive Garden last night for dinner for my 40th birthday. My total calorie count was under 600. I ate Venetian Apricot Chicken, Salad (no dressing) and one bread stick. It was wonderful and I was completely full afterwards.

You can do it... just think ahead... stick to your guns... and make wise choices (It's possible even when you are eating out)
  • LeeKetty1176
    LeeKetty1176 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    opps sorry.....my bad
  • KnottyJen
    KnottyJen Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    You suck. Great title. So do I given half the chance

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

^^^This. I think that should help with some of the additional calories... No?
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    More false advertising. :grumble:
  • BAMA66
    BAMA66 Posts: 240
    Options
    You suck. Great title. So do I given half the chance

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

great return haha
  • sh0ck
    sh0ck Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Why would you skip dinner? Skipping meals is not healthy at all. Eat something nutritious. Tomorrow is a new day.

Exactly what I was going to say.
  • MissO﹠A
    MissO﹠A Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Same here. But not as often as the hubs would like.
  • jatcat310
    Options
    Stop it you just tripped, just get back up and move on!!!