PCOS ☺

Options
HerPriceIsFarAboveRubies
HerPriceIsFarAboveRubies Posts: 2 Member
edited November 2017 in Introduce Yourself
I have PCOS was diagnosed at age 19 and I'm now 25 years old just starting my weight loss journey and trying to consieve. Could use advice on either topic and could also use someone to talk to who also has PCOS who can be an emotional support and give me some words of encouragement! I don't know anyone else with PCOS and I'm tired of feeling alone...

Replies

• ladipoet
    ladipoet Posts: 4,180 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome. I suggest you check out the main low carber daily forum group here in MFP. It's one of several groups where most of us Ketophiles tend to hang out:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/discussions/394-low-carber-daily-forum-the-lcd-group

There are many members of this group who also have PCOS.
  • KetoWithMrsPenn
    KetoWithMrsPenn Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey girl, you are not alone. Many women out there have pcos and are fighting just like you. Do not let anything discourage you. I have PCOS as well and i decided to go with keto diet after doing lots of research. Do your own research and follow what works for you. Good luck and let's support each other. I will advice you start by cutting your carbs. Goodluck
  • KatieNicole95
    KatieNicole95 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I have PCOS too! I have never been pregnant or tried to conceive (Yet!) but I've struggled with my weight since my early teens and I am on a diet now! Down 35lbs but I'm in a plateau now and it's now hard to be motivated!