Back at it, dedicated and looking for friends!

Options
COLETTEBEE
COLETTEBEE Posts: 8 Member
edited November 2017 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone!
I'm a mother of 3 who had my most recent baby 4.5months ago. Reeeeaaally needing to loose my baby weight and then some.
I'm looking for some friends to help keep each other motivated and hopefully keep me accountable and consistent!
I've lost 10lbs so far in 2 weeks and have over 40 to go.....
Please feel free to add me!

Replies

• Saramalindy1213
    Saramalindy1213 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I feel you! My baby will be 13 this month and I'm still trying to loose that baby weight lol! Patience, preserverence, determination, and positive thoughts equal happy results!
  • COLETTEBEE
    Options
    Haha I know..... I managed to loose my baby weight after baby no. 2 but then I gradually piled it back on over the years. Hoping that this time I can get it off and keep it off.
  • wleverett1
    wleverett1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Im in the like same boat lol... Im 23, mother of 2 children ages 3 and 2 years old. Ive lost between 5 and 10 pounds in a couple weeks (hard to tell bc Im fluctuating weight daily), but stuck at a hump where I cant get any lower than 195 pounds! My right now goal wight is 174 pounds bc that was my pre baby weight. Add me!
  • COLETTEBEE
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Glad to find some like minded people!
  • hisamazinggirl
    hisamazinggirl Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I have 2 kids and gained 50 pounds each ! I was close to 200 pounds . Now i am 127. I am so excited to be this weight. You have stay strong and keep doing it . You got this