Slimfast vs slimming world vs weight watchers???

Options
Which one is best for fast results

Replies

• JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    Options
    none. Calorie deficit.
  • Heather4448
    Heather4448 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    None of the above.
  • spiffychick85
    spiffychick85 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    You mean calorie deficit, calorie deficit, or calorie deficit? They all will work if you stick to their calorie deficit.

I am seeing great results using slim fast coupled with a gum graft...it's amazing how much weight you lose when you literally can't eat solids due to oral surgery :D
  • brittneyalley
    brittneyalley Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    @spiffychick85 I get my wisdom teeth out this friday...I have 2 boxes of slimfasts ready! I actually like the taste of them, so I’m kind of not minding it :smile:
  • sgtx81
    sgtx81 Posts: 466 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    A good online weight loss calculator + a $15 digital food scale from wally world + a little bit o' cardio every day + accurately measuring and logging your calories and exercise/calories burned (as best you can) = $15.

If you're a food junkie, add keto to the list to make it easier to keep from overeating. Need some exercises? bodybuilding.com and Youtube.com. Not a fan of cooking? Pick 1-2 days a week and cook for the week. That's the way I would go.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    It has more to do with which on you will actually stick with than which one is "better."