My ears :(

kls79
kls79 Posts: 34 Member
This may be a really stupid question. Why is it that almost every single time I exercise my ears hurt?
My body sometimes gets itchy but I figured that was just from sweat. My ears hurt inside and at the bottom behind the ear :sad: THANKS!!

Replies

• MamaKatel
    MamaKatel Posts: 180
    Do you get a lot of preasure in your ears? Sometimes mine fill up with fluid and pop when I work out. I have no idea why, but I do have very bad allegies so I blame it on those.
  • ambermichon
    ambermichon Posts: 404 Member
    My ears pop too. I was told its from your blood pressure spiking
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    mine were hurting the same way something fierce last week while working out. Tugging them didn't even give any relief. Hopefully that stops for you soon!
  • it *might* be your ear buds for your music player. I found my ears were hurting and realized that while working out, I sweated, and then pushed my earbuds in more to hear the music better. The result was ear pain. Being mindful not to do this has alleviated this.
  • TinaLTaylor79
    TinaLTaylor79 Posts: 140 Member
    Mine use to hurt alittle and pop when i was doing a hard workout! Now that i think about it, has not happened to me in a while, but use to happen all the time!
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    it *might* be your ear buds for your music player. I found my ears were hurting and realized that while working out, I sweated, and then pushed my earbuds in more to hear the music better. The result was ear pain. Being mindful not to do this has alleviated this.

I've never used those, though :ohwell:
  • kls79
    kls79 Posts: 34 Member
    WOW! I'm glad to see I'm not the only one. It happens with or without the ear buds. Sometimes they feel like they are gonna pop but don't and sometimes the just ache very bad. I'm so glad I'm not alone in this I was starting to worry. I just had my ears checked by my PCP so I was a little freaked out by it. Thanks everyone :flowerforyou: