Trying to stay motivated

Options
So I decided to give the app a shot. I downloaded it years ago but never really used it. Im currently 165 trying to lose 25-30 pounds but I'm having so much trouble staying motivated. I recently joined a gym and I'm having so much trouble pushing myself to go. I thought maybe joining the classes that are available would help, but nope! Hoping this app helps me stay on track.

Replies

• melsmalls
    melsmalls Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Keep pushing though it will all come together a little bit of work a lot more then what you did yesterday
  • kasenicolee
    kasenicolee Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    girl i feel you on this spiritually lol, im in the same boat same weight and everything i have been looking for a motivational partner if your interested
  • VisionOfKathleen
    VisionOfKathleen Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    it is tough to get going sometimes; i find the metrics here, especially the calorie and sodium, help me more than anything to eat healthy. I don't like my numbers being too high like they are when I eat out
  • Greybeard51
    Greybeard51 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I've only been at this a few weeks this time. I tried it several years ago but didn't reach out for support. This time I did and have an online friend who daily encourages me to keep going. I also join challenges because I'm pretty competitive. Feel free to add me. BTW, I'm 66 years old so if I can walk 8-10 miles a day you can do whatever your exercise of choice is
  • Chi2Vegas
    Chi2Vegas Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    It does help. I tried it before and back now. Feel free to add me.
  • AlinaDonos
    AlinaDonos Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Karias123 wrote: »
    So I decided to give the app a shot. I downloaded it years ago but never really used it. Im currently 165 trying to lose 25-30 pounds but I'm having so much trouble staying motivated. I recently joined a gym and I'm having so much trouble pushing myself to go. I thought maybe joining the classes that are available would help, but nope! Hoping this app helps me stay on track.

I get it! I have to have this talk with Myself each time I want to go to the gym. I try to convice her it's in her best interest and she'll be pleased afterwords, but I don't always get through to her... (hope that makes sense, LOL)
  • Kali_818
    Kali_818 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    You can do it. Trust me a Lil hard work and you'll be on your way. Add sent B)
  • Kali_818
    Kali_818 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    :)
  • BcMuscles
    BcMuscles Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Good luck!!! This is a great app
  • aimeegilmore23
    aimeegilmore23 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’m right there with you. Anyone can add me.
  • Tintin13
    Tintin13 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Sometimes planning your gym outfit makes it fun and more motivating to go. I also write down times and days I will be going. Being visual helps me a lot. You got this
  • daringxdreamer
    daringxdreamer Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Tintin13 wrote: »
    Sometimes planning your gym outfit makes it fun and more motivating to go. I also write down times and days I will be going. Being visual helps me a lot. You got this

I do the same thing! I have a calendar that I write in when I’m going to go to the gym. I used to do it pencil but now changed to pen to make sure I go :smile: