Anyone Doing Insanity?!

Options
I just started Insanity a few days ago (I'm on day 3) and I wondered who else is doing it?! If so I'd like to have a group to offer motivation and support and weigh in if anyone would like to (I'll track this).

Let me know if anyone is interested!

Replies

• VictorVegaJr
    VictorVegaJr Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Im on week 2 of insanity. Ill add you! lets kill it!
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    You know I do! :laugh:
  • jatcat310
    Options
    I have no idea what that is.....????
  • laurelderry
    laurelderry Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Awesome guys! Do you want to do weigh ins each week? If so- what days each week?

In a few days after more people have responded, I'll create a separate thread for us to post in. I'll keep you updated!
  • gogonads
    Options
    I am getting ready to start it this week... what do you log it in as?
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Miss_Chievous_wechange Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    I will be starting Insanity next week. I am finishing up my last week of P90X Round One then I'm going to rock out Insanity!
  • laurelderry
    Options
    I am getting ready to start it this week... what do you log it in as?

I create a new excercise and name it for each workout (check out my excerise diary). If you have a HRM, here is where you can enter your burn. I guesstimate my burn as I don't have a HRM yet.
  • radiantlyhealthy
    radiantlyhealthy Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Yaayy.(: I'm also on day 3.. along with the people from;

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/300164-insanity-challenge-starting-august-1st
  • schlabetsy
    Options
    I'm on week 4 and I've gained some muscle weight. I'd love to be part of the support group--I need encouragement too!!

The workouts are really addictive. And in truth, they are insane!
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Good luck everyone, we just completed a full round of it. It was brutal in this summer heat.
  • VictorVegaJr
    VictorVegaJr Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    We can do weekly wrigh ins thats fine. I don't mind. I love insanity. If anyone has twitter follow me at @VictorVegaJr There is a whole insanity support system on there. I've met so many people and coaches. ShaunT even replies to people when you tweet to him.
  • laurelderry
    Options

Awesome! Would it be easier if we join your thread? ... and then I can track the weigh ins and post them if people want to do them?
  • laurelderry
    Options
    We can do weekly wrigh ins thats fine. I don't mind. I love insanity. If anyone has twitter follow me at @VictorVegaJr There is a whole insanity support system on there. I've met so many people and coaches. ShaunT even replies to people when you tweet to him.

I don't have a twitter account :( Facebook and this is all I can keep up with at the moment, lol.

I may have to get one though just so I can get a Shaun T reply lol
  • KayteeBear
    KayteeBear Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    I had some friends doing the program and it got me hooked on the videos. I don't do the whole program but I love adding the videos into my own workout program. I do a mix of videos from ChaLEAN Xtreme, and Ripped in 30 right now. But I've done 30DS and other Jilian videos as well before.
  • road2peachtree
    road2peachtree Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • jfn820
    jfn820 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have been doing it on and off all summer but I think I am going to start up again tomorrow see if I can finish the full 60 days this time. It is going to be hard once I am back living at school. I hate doing it in my tiny room but theres nowhere else to do it :ohwell:
  • duncanryan
    duncanryan Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    just started will be on day 7 tonight!! add me!
  • carolynmittens
    Options
    I just started Insanity a few days ago (I'm on day 3) and I wondered who else is doing it?! If so I'd like to have a group to offer motivation and support and weigh in if anyone would like to (I'll track this).

which one are you doing? there's more than one insanity workout right? the trainers at my gym are trying to get people together to do insanity: asylum (as if plain old insanity wasn't scary-sounding enough) but i don't know, it looks like there might be some throwing up involved after doing some of those circuits. i might try it anyway but yikes, i''m kind of scared :frown:
  • laurelderry
    Options

which one are you doing? there's more than one insanity workout right? the trainers at my gym are trying to get people together to do insanity: asylum (as if plain old insanity wasn't scary-sounding enough) but i don't know, it looks like there might be some throwing up involved after doing some of those circuits. i might try it anyway but yikes, i''m kind of scared :frown:

Just plain old Insanity LOL- I plan on finally finishing P90x after this and the moving on to Insanity the Asylum...

And I can speak to the puking- lol, I felt like I was going to do that the last 2 days during my workouts lol.