ITS THE END!!!!

Options

Replies

• Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Find as many women as possible to have sex with!
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    I'd break into a firework store and set them all off.

LOL. That sounds like a lot of fun. You might need some help though, hit me up if the world really does end in 2012.

I figure it will lead to men flocking (men like explosions right?!) and then well...party! I'll be sure to invite you along! Bring liquor! We'll break all the rules!

No, its men like to "explode."

:ohwell:

That comes in the 'party' bit. sorry I wasn't more clear. :wink:

You were clear, I just had a "Rainman" moment.
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Have a huge MFP orgyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Well Hello :wink:

Of course you respond first!!!! :tongue:
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    Well considering this is a PG-13 forum I don't think my comments would be permitted. Let's just say that a LOT of calories would be burnt. :wink:

Sorry to disappoint.., there is nothing R rated that burns extreme calories. (heavy sign)

Spend 24 hours at it straight through without stopping and it would.
  • mishelnkiki
    mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    find the sexiest man in the world and freak him until i hurt. and then i would prolly take my kids to the zoo and pray for an ark to show up! wouldnt that be where u would go if there was gonna be another ark??

You better be able to last longer than that
    imma ninja! not a gangsta! im still waiting on that teaching technique u say u have! but i have a feeling i could prolly outlast u anyways... i mean it is the end of the world and all!
  • Funnybunnyboo
    Options
    Find as many women as possible to have sex with!
    well helloooooo!!:flowerforyou:
  • BIGBATBASTARD
    Options
    find the sexiest man in the world and freak him until i hurt. and then i would prolly take my kids to the zoo and pray for an ark to show up! wouldnt that be where u would go if there was gonna be another ark??

imma ninja! not a gangsta! im still waiting on that teaching technique u say u have! but i have a feeling i could prolly outlast u anyways... i mean it is the end of the world and all!

if the world ended in 5 mins, all i would need is two of them
  • mishelnkiki
    mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
    Options

thats not very impressive! i thought u were a gangsta! thats more like... pre gangsta ish! i remove my remark about being married and having ganja babies! lol.
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options

Bragger.
    :grumble:
  • slyder432
    slyder432 Posts: 475 Member
    Options

I'm there!!!
  • williebob
    Options
    Be happy about it!
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    Sex, drugs, rock n roll music...and lots of chinese food.

Repeat (until the end officially is at our doorstep).
  • shellyxxxxx
    Options

Well Hello :wink:
    im in lol x
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    On a similar note, tell my MIL what a c*ntbag she is...
    Oh, I SO want to do this!
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    spend the time with my family,and probobly punch a few people in the face that deserve it
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Hang out with my daughter all day doing whatever she wanted. (and then doing whatever my fiance wanted whenever she is sleeping. :wink:)
  • mikeomalley
    Options
    Call in sick to work for the next two days. What if it doesn't really end? lol Then proceed to break all rules. Sex, drugs, rock and roll.
  • georgiag111
    Options
    I must be VERY boring I would spend it with all 6 of my kids and husband and just try to be all together until the end
  • iAMaPhoenix
    iAMaPhoenix Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    I must be VERY boring I would spend it with all 6 of my kids and husband and just try to be all together until the end

With 6 kids, you were not boring all your life. You had at least 12 minutes of pleasure along the way...lol.
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options

I wish I had been able to have that many children...I have one...and I don't see myself having another. Family is important...enjoy all you have! Togetherness is an amazing thing...and the best thing that there is!