last summer and this summer pics!!! WOW!

Options

Replies

• cat3nv
    cat3nv Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Girl, looks like you lost way more than 35 lbs! :wink:

Last summer was miserable. My son decided he wanted to live with his father. I ate everything in sight all day everyday, in attempt to keep my girls from seeing how upset I was. I got up to 215 last summer, when I started MFP I was at 204 so I had lost a little weight before I began tracking.
  • Biancasmom13
    Options
    She does look great and the dog is too funny!
  • MandyCanDo
    MandyCanDo Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    What an amazing accomplishment! Thank you for sharing and providing much needed motivation.
    :smile:
  • veganbaum
    veganbaum Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Is that the Blue Hole in Santa Rosa?
  • cat3nv
    Options
    You look great!! Is that the Blue Hole in Santa Rosa?

Yes it is. We love it there. In fact we are going back this weekend.
  • HowardRose
    HowardRose Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!! You should be proud of your achievement.
  • renaegonz
    renaegonz Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Amazing, amazing, amazing!!! Great job! You look fabulous!
  • Laceylala
    Laceylala Posts: 3,094 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! great job!!
  • JediMaster_intraining
    Options
    you look great! :D and such a cute dog! my favorite breed!
  • deanainsc
    deanainsc Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I love the fact that you got smaller and the dog got bigger. Great pics! Congrats!
  • bwalters82
    Options
    Amazing!
  • elizabethblake
    elizabethblake Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Wow! You rock!!!
  • miovlb6
    miovlb6 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look fabulous! And how great is it that you were able to get the before and after photo taken in the same spot. It really shows off your remarkable achievement!
  • cat3nv
    Options
    Looking at last years pic makes me sad. I had no idea I looked like this. I knew I had gained weight, and I knew I was uncomfortable, but I had no idea I was this fat. 215 lbs at 5'5" is not a good look.

Thanks for all the kind and wonderful comments. I was not feeling motivated and now I feel like I have been on the right track.
  • cat3nv
    Options
    Wow! You look fabulous! And how great is it that you were able to get the before and after photo taken in the same spot. It really shows off your remarkable achievement!

Thanks friend....... I have another before and after pic planned for the 12th. In my town every year there is a community get together called round up. Last year the hubby and I took a pic in front of the historical magnolia Rt66 station. That is the pic that woke me up. I was so big then I needed help standing up.
  • wannabehotmomma
    wannabehotmomma Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Amazing what 35 lbs can do!! You look fabulous! Thanks for sharing!!
  • rfcollins33
    Options
    wow, hot mama!
  • joeygirl84
    joeygirl84 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    You lost it and the doggie got it! hahahaha so cute!
    CONGRATS!
  • CatherineMH
    CatherineMH Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! I was just driving today thinking how nice it would be to spend next summer smaller than this summer, so I thought this was quite a fun before & after to come across. Congratulations to you & thanks for sharing!
  • IOWAlapbanderette
    IOWAlapbanderette Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Wonderful!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!