Looking for friends and good motivation!!

Options
Hi everyone!!!

My name is Idaliz and I been on this journey of weight loss along with all of you!! Just wanted to say that is soooo awesome to see everyone trying to get fit and the different reasons why!! I’m just looking for some friends to motivate me a little more since I have been pretty much doing all of this on my own! I will be there for you all 100% percent as well!! Looking forward to getting to know everyone and continuing on this journey all together! God bless!! And good luck everyone!

Replies

• theba2il
    theba2il Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    Hi:flowerforyou: Feel free to add me. Let's do this!!
  • snthoma7
    snthoma7 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey!!! Add me too!!
  • Sherie13
    Sherie13 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    You all can add me as well... I'm pretty new to the site!
  • jessid92198
    Options
    Please feel free to add me, I need the motivation just as much as I love to provide it!!! Good luck!
  • Jamcnair
    Jamcnair Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I used this site a lot last year, but stopped...now using it again this week!
  • giraffebelly
    Options
    Hi Girls! I've been using the site on and off for a while and I really like it, but the only part I haven't used is the community piece. I have been doing it on my own too, so I could use some motivation too! Not sure what "adding" is, but it sounds great! :wink: Take care!
  • sparkage
    Options
    I'm Kim and new to this site!!! Add me!!!
  • BORICUACHULA
    Options
    Thank you for all of the love!!! I will def be adding all of you!! We got this!!!
  • jfn820
    jfn820 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am new to this site too and I think having more friends would deffinately help motivate me! So feel free to add me too :smile:
  • acrx3
    acrx3 Posts: 7
    Options
    I'm new too! Congrats on getting started, that was the hardest part for me! Please feel free to add me! All of you!!! :)
  • acrx3
    acrx3 Posts: 7
    Options
    sorry, double posted.
  • giraffebelly
    Options
    Seriously, what is adding? hahaha Is it like having "friends" on facebook?
  • Kitty412
    Kitty412 Posts: 152
    Options
    Feel free to add me. We can do this.
  • Indira1017
    Indira1017 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I started my journey last week and would love to get a few friends that can help me keep motivated. Please add me as friend.
  • Libby81
    Libby81 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, the more the merrier :drinker: