Replies

• whatshesaid
    whatshesaid Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    omg, everyday. it's so hard not to!
  • FabCheeky
    FabCheeky Posts: 311
    Options
    Well, I do more of a paleo style diet. So, when I'm craving chocolate, I make some up. 1 TBSP extra virgin coconut oil, melted + 1 TBSP cocoa powder (the cleaner the better) + 1/2 T. honey (I recently read that nut butters are great in lieu of honey...I'm trying it after I hit the grocery store). I mix this up and eat it with raw almonds or pecans. If I'm feeling VERY decadent, I will chop up one Medjool date and mix that in, too.
  • jcrutts
    jcrutts Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    fiber one has brownies now and they are only 90 calories & are so yummy!!!
  • DontThinkJustRun
    DontThinkJustRun Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    So have some. I regularly have 2 squares of Ghiradelli 72% dark chocolate. It's so rich 2 squares are all you need...one would probably even work. And dark chocolate is GOOD for you. 2 squares = 110 cals.
  • baschmidt2
    Options
    All great suggestions! I was having a ahh I want something bad for me but I've delt all day today. I'm working to lose another 10 lbs by the time I go back to school so I'm trying to be super strict and not have any type of junk food until I go back to school in a couple weeks. I'll have something to look forward too. Seems to me like the overwhelming answer to chocolate craves is skinny cow. I'll check it out! :) gotta love MFP
  • AliDarling
    AliDarling Posts: 373
    Options
    try whey shake, or weight watchers giant fudge chocolate bars. 110 cal
  • Riebop
    Riebop Posts: 275
    Options
    So have some. I regularly have 2 squares of Ghiradelli 72% dark chocolate. It's so rich 2 squares are all you need...one would probably even work. And dark chocolate is GOOD for you. 2 squares = 110 cals.

YUM!! My favorite! If you can stick with having just one serving, have some.
  • staceyGO
    staceyGO Posts: 376
    Options
    I love sugar free fudgesicles, 40 cal... sugar free jello, 60 cal. I can't I splurge regularly.. it's poopie.