Hey Women what multi vitamins do you take?

Options
2»

Replies

• DK30096
    DK30096 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I've had my blood work done many times I'm fine. I've just always been tired my whole life not looking for a quick fix I just thought that vitamins could help.
  • clw_888
    clw_888 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I've had my blood work done many times I'm fine. I've just always been tired my whole life not looking for a quick fix I just thought that vitamins could help.

It won't hurt! :wink:
  • makena78
    makena78 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    My favorite is ActiVit from Beachbody. Those are the best and don't make me feel sick.
  • Maggie_Pie1
    Maggie_Pie1 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I take GNC vitamins for hair/skin/nails...
  • acrx3
    acrx3 Posts: 7
    Options
    I'm still nursing my 8 month old so I take my prenatal with iron.
  • felon72
    felon72 Posts: 21
    Options
    hello
  • runningathena
    runningathena Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I take Centrum Ultra Women's, magnesium tablets (for muscle recovery), and glucosamine/chondroitin.
  • marrtini
    marrtini Posts: 75
    Options
    Women's one a day, vitamin D, bi monthly B12 (as directed by Dr), Iron (also directed by Dr) and a well balanced diet. I did all the blood work with the Dr. first, and he said this would be a good combo.
  • Sherie13
    Sherie13 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I've been working out for 11 days now and though I feel better I can tell that I'm in need of some vitamins! I feel drained and dizzy (drinkng lots of water). So what Vitamins do you take if any?

Are you eating enough? 1200 calories is the minimum you should eat and that is when you are not working out. You might just need a little more protein and whole grains to keep you going.

I take a Womens' One-A-Day and a few other things. Fish oil because I don't eat enough fish, and Calcium because I don't get enough dairy... And B-12 will help keep your energy up if you don't eat a lot of red meats.
  • georgiag111
    Options
    NO laughing but I take Flinstones with Iron since everything else has to much Iron for me (dr orders)
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    i take a calcium with magnesium and vitamin D for absorbtion, and a woman's 1 a day...but only if my calcium is low...i watch my protein, iron and calcium levels and prefer to get them from food, but every now and then I need a boost.