Juicy

Options
teresabby
teresabby Posts: 19 Member
I just got a power juicer! Anyone want to share their favorite juice blends/recipes?! Add me! Inbox me!

Replies

• yaimilopez2156
    yaimilopez2156 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey @teresabby, my favourite juice blend is 2 or 3 raw carrots and an apple(any kind). Hope you have fun with your new juicer :smile:
  • teresabby
    Options
    Hey @teresabby, my favourite juice blend is 2 or 3 raw carrots and an apple(any kind). Hope you have fun with your new juicer :smile:

Thank you!
  • desireedelvalle7
    Options
    I love juicing! I love kale, zucchini or another type of leafy green, celery, ginger, lemon and green apple :)

Honestly ginger and lemon make every juice taste amazing. So feel free to load up on vegetables and then once you add those two you won’t be able to taste the veggies! Happy juicing
  • teresabby
    Options
    I love juicing! I love kale, zucchini or another type of leafy green, celery, ginger, lemon and green apple :)

Honestly ginger and lemon make every juice taste amazing. So feel free to load up on vegetables and then once you add those two you won’t be able to taste the veggies! Happy juicing

Awesome thanks!
  • hatescardio
    hatescardio Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I love the juice too but kale never sat well on my stomach. Certain veggies will give you more juice. Cucumbers are awesome, celery & spinach are my main greens. Add a bell pepper for serious vitamin c boost. Blueberries...great antioxidant. I always add an apple. Ginger root is on my shopping list. Just remember even though all this juice is natural it can be pretty high sugar if you're not careful
  • teresabby
    Options
    I love the juice too but kale never sat well on my stomach. Certain veggies will give you more juice. Cucumbers are awesome, celery & spinach are my main greens. Add a bell pepper for serious vitamin c boost. Blueberries...great antioxidant. I always add an apple. Ginger root is on my shopping list. Just remember even though all this juice is natural it can be pretty high sugar if you're not careful

Thanks for the tips!