140 pounds down and in onederland!

Replies

• cbeutler
    cbeutler Posts: 667 Member
    Well Done.
  • SweetP27
    SweetP27 Posts: 216 Member
    Very inspiring!!! Just what I needed to see today!!
  • shorayna
    shorayna Posts: 24 Member
    You look great
  • Italiana_xx79
    Italiana_xx79 Posts: 588 Member
    So awesome!! Congratulations!! :)
  • Kerriann1083
    Kerriann1083 Posts: 54 Member
    Wow... Today is my first day back using MyFitnessPal after a couple of years not and I needed to see your inspiring story bc I know the start is hard but I gotta keep up with it and stories like this help sooooo much...thanks for staying and giving people like me hope
  • elucy_21
    elucy_21 Posts: 9 Member
    Wonderful Motivation
  • misnomer1
    misnomer1 Posts: 646 Member
    you look great! awesome work.
  • MicheleCinti
    MicheleCinti Posts: 8 Member
    That is AWESOME! Congratulations! I keep doing well for a few months, then dropping off... then having to RE-start over and over, and it's been going on a few years! I think my "all or nothing cause gotta lose this much, by this date" approach is obviously not working- so I'm trying to look at it in a new way and so I love seeing progress like yours- it that tells me it CAN be done and to just keep watching the calories and don't set unrealistic expectations that make me quit when I can't obtain them! You look amazing, and it's got to be a huge feeling of accomplishment!!
  • ehardy1103
    ehardy1103 Posts: 14 Member
    YOU look fabulous.. and thank you for posting.. you totally gave me more hope!!!! Carry on!!!!! Whoo hooo :)
  • mrswiggum
    mrswiggum Posts: 17 Member
    Great job, you look fantastic, and I'm sure it feels amazing!
  • Stacy2779
    Stacy2779 Posts: 10 Member
    Awesome! I just decided today was the day to take my life back. I needed to see this!
  • stephiejean37
    stephiejean37 Posts: 75 Member
    That is AWESOME! Congratulations! I keep doing well for a few months, then dropping off... then having to RE-start over and over, and it's been going on a few years! I think my "all or nothing cause gotta lose this much, by this date" approach is obviously not working- so I'm trying to look at it in a new way and so I love seeing progress like yours- it that tells me it CAN be done and to just keep watching the calories and don't set unrealistic expectations that make me quit when I can't obtain them! You look amazing, and it's got to be a huge feeling of accomplishment!!

I feel great, but will feel better when i lose the last 30! I will literally have lost half of myself! I definitely did the on and off thing for a while! It's hard to stay on track, but when you see the results it sort of gets addicting.

You can definitely do it, like i said if i can, anyone can!
  • ldtamika31
    ldtamika31 Posts: 205 Member
    You totally rock
  • RaeBeeBaby
    RaeBeeBaby Posts: 4,245 Member
    So inspiring! You look wonderful and I'm sure you will make your goal!

I know that people get discouraged when it doesn't happen quickly, but you're a testament to perseverance!
  • EatingAndKnitting
    EatingAndKnitting Posts: 531 Member
    Very inspiring! Thank you for sharing!
  • Bkind2meAli
    Bkind2meAli Posts: 38 Member
    You look amazing
  • girlwithcurls2
    girlwithcurls2 Posts: 2,257 Member
    Slow and steady wins the race :heart:
    Fantastic results. I need to get some of that determination.
  • You look great so you ate what you want just watched calories
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    What an amazing and beautiful transformation, I love how you took your time too--WOW, you're looking super good!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!