Returning again to MFP? What is your plan?

Options
13»

Replies

• mnmprom
    mnmprom Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I came from a different app. I did great for a year but then had a minor car accident. I recovered fully but had slipped away from my vigorous workout program and disciplined diet. Now it's 11 months later. This time I'm going to lose weight much more slower and very gradually build up my fitness routines. Would love ❤️ support! Thanks for taking the time to read my post !
  • jcstevens86
    jcstevens86 Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    And why is u in mfp jail
  • jcstevens86
    jcstevens86 Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    I am a trouble maker, people need to know.

Me 2 me 2 lol
  • CateMellie
    CateMellie Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I lost 50 pounds in 5 months (from 194 pounds to 140) in Nov 2014 to March 2015 with a low carb low calorie diet, then I hit a plateau . I didn't lose weight anymore and I was still 25 pounds away from my goal weight. So I gave up low carb but was still logging the calories. Then at some point I think during this year logging calories became too bothersome and I had managed to keep the weight off for 2 years (till May 2017) so i deemed myself safe from yo-yo effect . In May 2017 I started a stressful new job and compensated the stress by overeating especially sweets I was still exercising pretty regularly but my eating was really crappy and Islowy started gaining weight again. Until November I had gained 20 pounds and was now at around 161.

Now I realised that some of my clothes were starting to get snug and my new trench coat which I bought September 16 didn't close in the front anymore . I felt like crying and I felt like giving up but then I remebered that I felt like this before and that I managed to lose weight before. I hope this time I will stick with it.

I started with logging calories and eating low carb a week ago and already lost 5 pounds , I really want to make it this time.

Thanks for your motivating post !
  • HellYeahItsKriss
    HellYeahItsKriss Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Have not bumped this in a while