Before and after, 75 days on keto

Options
2»

Replies

• Bkind2meAli
    Bkind2meAli Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story! Awesome encouragement!Great job on getting healthy!
  • sbrown6
    sbrown6 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Awesome transformation! Congrats on your success!
  • buellkyleej
    buellkyleej Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Would love to learn more about keto?!?!?.. I am on day 79 of just clean eatting.. some cheats only a handful... little exercise.. I started at 171 and now 155. My goal is to get down to 117lbs at 5'2" I plan to also up my exercise now that I havr the transform app as well...
  • JustaJoe00
    JustaJoe00 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    you look great, thanks for sharing. These threads always inspire!
  • Lalasouli
    Lalasouli Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    _barefoot_ wrote: »
    Lalasouli wrote: »
    _barefoot_ wrote: »
    I would go crazy without a scale .. but you did a great job looks like you lost about 30 pounds .. just a guess .
    How many carbs did you eat a day ? and was it 1200 calories ?

Thanks! I eat about 1500cals and 20 net carbs

I hate to keep bugging you but what kinds of food did you eat ?
    I am guessing lots of 0 carbs to be able eat 1500 calories a day and to be low 20 carbs.

Did you exercise .

Thanks[/quote
    It's ok! Not a bother at all. You can add me if you want and look at my diary but I eat a lot of cheese, meat, fibrous veggies, salad, nuts, coconut oil and coconut, sometimes eggs and bacon.

I get to the gym about twice a week but I'm very active all day with my children.
  • pogiguy05
    pogiguy05 Posts: 1,583 Member
    Options
    Would love to learn more about keto?!?!?.. I am on day 79 of just clean eatting.. some cheats only a handful... little exercise.. I started at 171 and now 155. My goal is to get down to 117lbs at 5'2" I plan to also up my exercise now that I havr the transform app as well...

Well I dont know much, but have a friend that has done it for over 2 years and has lost about 120lbs. It is a Protein/Fat diet with limited carbs and no sugar. My suggestion would be to invest in a book and learn that way. You have already been successful with what you are doing now so why not stay on that path.

For me I started just eating healthier and cutting out the crap foods. I have cut back almost all the refined carbs and definitely sugars. NO matter what kind of day I am having or what I eat i stay honest and put it into MFP diary. In 2 months I am down about 10lbs and I will keep up what I am doing as long as I am still losing weight. If I come to a point where I stop i will adjust my intake and my exercise routine.
  • Vanessa121112
    Vanessa121112 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You look amazing I’m 5’6 my start weight was 170lbs pant size 11 are you going to continue to loose weight? I also would like to be a size 4!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!