Getting back at it... Again.

Options
I'm 30 and it is getting harder to lose weight, especially as my body is supposedly getting more and more particular about what will be effective.

Add me as a friend. I can occasionally be witty and I'm usually encouraging and full of mostly good advice.

:# Do it.

Replies

• mumsymony48
    mumsymony48 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there, my name is Monica and I too am at it again. I’ve lost 30lbs twice and gained it back twice so 3 times is a charm! (Of course now it’s more like 50-60 I need to lose). The 48 in my username is for my age because I want it to be the time when I took control of my weight and kept it off. So, to have an encouraging buddy could be mutually beneficial and well, simply put: awesome
  • Care4rare
    Care4rare Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Add me!!
  • morgan_mayhem
    morgan_mayhem Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    At 30 your body should be no more harder to lose weight than anybody else as long as you don't have a medical condition that's giving you a different hormonal imbalance

Eat to your calorie goal and the weight will come off

My metabolism seems slower. And I have PCOS with hormones all kinds of imbalanced. But it doesn't mean I don't keep trying. :)
  • morgan_mayhem
    morgan_mayhem Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi there, my name is Monica and I too am at it again. I’ve lost 30lbs twice and gained it back twice so 3 times is a charm! (Of course now it’s more like 50-60 I need to lose). The 48 in my username is for my age because I want it to be the time when I took control of my weight and kept it off. So, to have an encouraging buddy could be mutually beneficial and well, simply put: awesome

I feel you! My weight graph looks like a rollercoaster! Let's make this happen!
  • djchaney73
    djchaney73 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I sent a request to add me :smile: