Im hoping to be a loser!

Options
LOL. The title says it all. My goal is to lose 90 lbs and I have a long way to go. Ive been heavy all my life(35 years) but I have to make a change. So heres to it...lets be winners by being losers. Wish me well as I struggle on and I'll do the same for you.

Replies

• Samtastico
    Options
    Good luck on your weight loss journey! Feel free to add me if you'd like :)
  • fab50G
    fab50G Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Well, you've come to the right place! YOU CAN DO THIS!!!
  • pursuitOFhappiness11
    Options
    I have a similar weight loss goal as well. Let's take it day by day and make some healthy choices and hopefully it'll lead to a healthy future. GOOD LUCK!

p.s. Gimme 30 jumping jacks right now. GO!
  • makena78
    makena78 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    You can totally be a loser. lol :) that just sounds bad. But, really you can. It's not an easy road so don't think it will happen fast. There will be bumps along the way. Mfp is a great help though. Logging calories is not that hard. Those that complain about it are those people just looking for excuses. Don't do that. What type of fitness program are you going to follow? It's good to start out with something easy and work your way up. This is not the Biggest Loser so don't expect to lose the same way the contestants are. They live at a gym for months. But, you can do this! Good luck.
  • Kitty412
    Kitty412 Posts: 152
    Options
    I wanna be a loser too. Add me if you like.
  • Sirskot00
    Sirskot00 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    LOL. A WHOLE 30!!! Thanks for the support BTW, I'll get started on those jacks.
  • Blessed917
    Blessed917 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Welcome and enjoy the ride. The people I have met on here so far are wonderful. feel free to add me.
  • Sirskot00
    Options
    Thanks Makena78. Yeah My goals are pretty realistic. 1-2 Lbs a week if I can.
  • penny39
    penny39 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    You will do outstanding! One day at a time, as you see you will have a great support network!
  • Sirskot00
    Options
    Thanks Penny
  • pursuitOFhappiness11
    Options
    LOL. A WHOLE 30!!! Thanks for the support BTW, I'll get started on those jacks.

Haha. I didn't realize 30 was such a joke. Once you're done laughing, you can start on another 30. ;)