Boxing Exercise Workout

Options
Have been going to a local club (Title Boxing) Its a great workout and amazing how quickly 45 minutes can go. Feeling stronger and more energetic since I've been going now 3-4 days a week.

Anyone else try this activity?

Replies

• EHollander89
    EHollander89 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I've been a member at Title for several years. I love the workouts - it's the best stress relief! My gym has a great community, too.
  • Hulbert0089
    Hulbert0089 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    How many times a week/month do you go?
  • EHollander89
    Options
    I usually work out 5 sometimes 6 days per week. Right now Title is my main workout, but I also run. I just finished up a half marathon training plan and race last month. During the heavier portion of the training plan, I just used Title as my cross training since I was running so much. Right now I'm running probably 1-2 times per week and going to Title for all my other workouts. My gym has been doing a women's weight lifting class, so I've added that in 2 times per week also.
  • Lean59man
    Lean59man Posts: 714 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Sounds great.

How much does it cost to do that?
  • EHollander89
    Options
    The gyms are a franchise, so it probably varies from one gym to another. I bought a GroupOn to try it out first. When I signed up for my membership, the price was about $65 per month with a year contract. Since I've maintained my membership, I've been able to keep my price.

I think my gym now charges more per month, like $90ish per month. I know there are usually promotions in January since that is when gyms typically get busier. Another cost to keep in mind is gloves/hand wraps. My gym has gloves for new members to borrow. I think you can borrow hand wraps, too. But for the amount that you sweat, you'll definitely want to buy your own if you join. My gym has quite a few choices for gloves, and I think the starting price is around $40. Hand wraps are about $10.
  • Lean59man
    Lean59man Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    The gyms are a franchise, so it probably varies from one gym to another. I bought a GroupOn to try it out first. When I signed up for my membership, the price was about $65 per month with a year contract. Since I've maintained my membership, I've been able to keep my price.

I think my gym now charges more per month, like $90ish per month. I know there are usually promotions in January since that is when gyms typically get busier. Another cost to keep in mind is gloves/hand wraps. My gym has gloves for new members to borrow. I think you can borrow hand wraps, too. But for the amount that you sweat, you'll definitely want to buy your own if you join. My gym has quite a few choices for gloves, and I think the starting price is around $40. Hand wraps are about $10.

Thanks.
  • Hulbert0089
    Hulbert0089 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    The Title I go to is $50 per month without any long term commitment. The workout is great and within a week you can feel the difference.