20-something with 150+lbs to lose

Hi everyone!
I've been on here about a week and a half, and posted some on the boards. i find this site extremely helpful, and the people here are great! just thought i would say hi! my name is Lyndsey, btw! look forward to using this site to my advantage and maybe making a few friends!

Replies

• Ive got the same goal pretty much! this site is great help!!!
  • bjalter
    bjalter Posts: 43
    Good luck! Stick with the program and the weight WILL come off. I know it's an old cliche, but this isn't a sprint, it's a marathon. MFP really works and the support network is great.
    8144797.png
  • little_gothic_girl
    little_gothic_girl Posts: 22 Member
    thanks! i agree about the marathon adage... its so true. thats why i like MFP, feels like something i can stick to long term :). btw bjalter- love your avatar! Life of Brian, right?
  • Welcome, this site is the best and the people are just awesome!

Feel free to add me if you are looking for friends, I too am looking to lose about 130 pounds.
  • little_gothic_girl
    little_gothic_girl Posts: 22 Member
    Welcome, this site is the best and the people are just awesome!

Feel free to add me if you are looking for friends, I too am looking to lose about 130 pounds.

sure will! :)
  • lre224
    lre224 Posts: 83
    Welcome to this site. I've been here for a little bit, but still fighting for the motivation I need to exercise regularly. Feel free to add me if you are looking for friends.
  • Hello, nice to meet you! ^_^ I'm looking to lose about 70 pounds total, still another 54 to go. Feel free to add me if you like.