Gifts for Bridesmaids!?! I'm desperate!

Options
Hi Everyone!!

My wedding is only SEVENTEEN DAYS AWAY and I have... *drumroll* TEN bridesmaids in my bridal party. I am limited on money but want to get them something they would love and appreciate to show my thankfulness for all they have done to support me during this time...

but I am the WORST gift giver and have no ideas! HELP!

Replies

• JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    Necklaces to wear & keep?
  • amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    Bump, I'll answer when I get home :)
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    gift certificates for mani/pedis?
  • TexasNurseMom78
    TexasNurseMom78 Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Same as above! A nice pedi is always a great gift!
  • jrhstarlight
    jrhstarlight Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    I got some earrings that were also to be worn during the wedding and then of course ours to keep after lol
  • ValNFla
    ValNFla Posts: 1
    Options
    How about picture frames with a picture of you and the bridesmaid or a group picture of you and all the bridesmaids?
  • JBennis1013
    JBennis1013 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    When I was in a wedding the bride got us pocket mirrors that were engraved with our names on them.
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    I got all my girls a necklace to wear for the big day.

You could also do:

Earrings
    Make them flip flops to wear at the reception
    bracelet
    key chain
    You could buy wine glasses and decorate them to each individual
  • ceschwartz
    ceschwartz Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Box of chocolate (Godiva kind) and movie theater gift card.
  • crazycat80
    crazycat80 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Necklaces, earrings, little ring holders, bracelets, coffee cups or mugs, giftcards, treat them to pedis or manis, little wallets for their purses, spa kits (lotions/soaps/sponges/etc)
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    i like the pocket mirror idea, or makeup bag with their names on it. or buy them a kit with tide pens, those dr. scholls black shoes in a bag, lipstick, a mirror etc...so they can touch up at the reception
  • rmsrws
    rmsrws Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    A nice photo album. You can pick them up failry inexpensive.

Make gift baskest for them. Go to a dollar store, and pick a theme. You'd be surprised at some of the neat things you can put together.

Candles are always nice.
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    totebags with their name embroidered on it? the company '31 gifts' has some really cute things for a really reasonable price.

a nice picture frame with a picture of just you and the bridesmaid from the wedding or reception.

you can never go wrong purchasing their jewelry that they are wearing for the wedding.
  • Womona
    Womona Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    What is your budget per bridesmaid?
  • AnaBananaChan
    Options
    Yes, jewelry and gift certificates are great. Going off the candle idea...perfume? Bath supplies?
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    Necklaces to wear & keep?

Pearl necklaces are always good to give bridesmaids.
  • kerriknox
    kerriknox Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    You mentioned you were on a budget so it made me think of a friend of my sister. She was on a very tight budget for her wedding and my sister was a bridesmaid. They are all fairly outdoorsy and love camping / beach time etc so she went to a local store and bought everyone those folding lawn chairs (about $10 - $15 each) and then bought fabric paint at a craft store and wrote each person's name and the wedding details on the back. That was over 10 years ago and my sister still uses her chair.

It was a really neat idea but only useful if your bridesmaids are likely to be doing outdoor stuff......
  • Tereztaylor07
    Options
    I scored some super cheap body spray/perfume from Victoria's Secret when it went on clearance. Keep your eyes peeled, something like that might pop up.
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    I did flasks the color of the dresses with their initials etched on. They wore them on their thighs throughout the whole thing.
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    I second the gift certificates or necklace and/or earrings that they can wear day of and after.

I had necklaces and earrings made for my bridesmaids and put them in a gift bag with a little pedicure set from Bath & Body and a candle....then again, I only had 3 bridesmaids.