Inspirational quote

Options
I'm trying to get revamped. I feel like lately I've been becoming less motivated and uninspired since I'm getting to my goal weight. However, I refuse to settle until I get there. So give me an inspirational quote. One that inspired you or helps keep you going. My favorite one is: "What doesn't kill you makes you cooler."

Replies

• JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    If you keep on doing what you've always done, you'll keep on getting what you've always got.
    — W.L. Bateman

“When you change the way you look at things – the things you look at change.” ~ Wayne Dyer
  • cheeksv
    cheeksv Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    " pain is nothing compared to what it feels like to quit"

I hate the feeling I get when I eat badly, don't work out or just think about giving up. That feeling alone has the power to keep me going.
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    Do, or do not. there is no 'try'. <Yoda>

Eternal vigilance is the price of collarbones <Me>
  • lawlaly
    lawlaly Posts: 1
    Options
    My favorite is : "The important thing in life is not where you stand but what direction you are going"
  • dosesr4winners20
    Options
    "Roads, we don't need roads where we're going" - doc brown from back to the future lol
  • Hanna82
    Hanna82 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    "Roads, we don't need roads where we're going" - doc brown from back to the future lol

haha! i love it. that quote always reminds me of the scene from knocked up where paul rudd and seth rogen are at dinner and they're talking about the delorian.
  • boopiejones
    Options
    get your sorry *kitten* back to the gym - anonymous
  • JeSuisPrest
    Options

Love it!!
  • ts014
    ts014 Posts: 34
    Options
    "Don't lose sight of what you want. Don't lose sight of what you are entitled to". Bob Harper
  • cartern1
    cartern1 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Regardless of who you are or what you have been, you can be what you want to be.
    W. Clement Stone
  • dragonflydi
    dragonflydi Posts: 665 Member
    Options

I just made a shirt for the trainer at my gym with this very phrase on it. He was the one that instilled that into me ... so true!
  • Ladydi1982
    Ladydi1982 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Quitters never win and winners never quit!
  • JeSuisPrest
    Options
    Here's on I read daily....

You want to make a difference in your world? Live a holy life:
    Be faithful to your spouse.
    Be the one at the office who refuses to cheat.
    Be the neighbor who acts neighborly.
    Be the employee who does the work and doesn’t complain.
    ...Pay your bills.
    Do your part and enjoy life.
    Don’t speak one message and live another.
    People are watching the way we act more than they are listening to what we say.

Max Lucado
  • shellshell43
    Options
    Courage does not always roar...sometimes courage is a quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I'll try again tomorrow." ( I don't know the author)

7686247.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools