Replies

• NikoLaz187
    NikoLaz187 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me keto friends!
  • KPat535
    KPat535 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am about to start Keto tomorrow. Been doing a lot of research. Just spent $200 at the grocery store, bought the Ketone test strips and spent hours prepping my veggies, hard boiled eggs, etc. Looks like you have twins from your profile pic....my twins are almost 12!

• Luv2RunFar
    Luv2RunFar Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Add me. Keto friendly and I've been wondering what the best way to get rid of the bad breathe smell is. Gum may be the best, but work is not a gum friendly environment. I did buy some lip gloss that smells minty.
  • angque78
    angque78 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me, I’m trying to do Keto but keep failing. I’m not giving up...
  • Cowenlaw1
    Cowenlaw1 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I've been doing keto for 4 weeks now. Losing weight but the best thing has been the increased energy.
  • mistarie
    mistarie Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm starting my keto journey tomorrow! I'm a picky eater and I work 12 hours a day so I'm hoping I can get through the day staying under my carb count while still feeling full.
  • ironmaidenchick
    ironmaidenchick Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Keto here. Anyone feel free to add me
  • Linda7878
    Linda7878 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'd like to try Keto ad well but not sure how to go about it. E.G. milk is high in carbs and low in calories. Cream is low in carbs but high in calories
  • ladipoet
    ladipoet Posts: 4,180 Member
    Options
    Linda7878 wrote: »
    I'd like to try Keto ad well but not sure how to go about it. E.G. milk is high in carbs and low in calories. Cream is low in carbs but high in calories

Try 1/2 & 1/2 or cut the HWC with unsweetened nut milk.