Can I bee your Honey Bee?

Options
Good afternoon darlings! I was driving home with my (almost) 2 year old from dropping off the boys at athletics camp and one of our fave songs to dance to came on. It's called Honey Bee and its song by Blake Shelton. It so made me think of you my loves. You are so gorgeous, so sweet, so kind, and amazing beyond belief. And when I say gorgeous I mean breath-takingly gorgeous and lovely beyond words. What an honor it would be to be your honey bee. A cowboy can only dream.... :wink:
Have an amazing day and know you are cherished and adored.
:flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou:
Love & Blessings,
Ed

ps: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZjosn2u1gA&ob=av2e
pss: I just don't think I can say this enough. You absolutely rock and are just gorgeous. :love: :smooched:

Replies

• TheNewLK
    TheNewLK Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon darlings! I was driving home with my (almost) 2 year old from dropping off the boys at athletics camp and one of our fave songs to dance to came on. It's called Honey Bee and its song by Blake Shelton. It so made me think of you my loves. You are so gorgeous, so sweet, so kind, and amazing beyond belief. And when I say gorgeous I mean breath-takingly gorgeous and lovely beyond words. What an honor it would be to be your honey bee. A cowboy can only dream.... :wink:
    Have an amazing day and know you are cherished and adored.
    :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou:
    Love & Blessings,
    Ed

ps: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZjosn2u1gA&ob=av2e
    pss: I just don't think I can say this enough. You absolutely rock and are just gorgeous. :love: :smooched:

You just described yourself darling xx
  • AmberLiscous
    AmberLiscous Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    you really have a way of getting a girls attention :flowerforyou:
  • sweetheart37
    Options
    awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww is all i can say , have a great day
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    How sweet! :flowerforyou:
  • janiecorona
    Options
    I love Blake Shelton and I love that song! When did I get into country so much? I'm supposed to be a rock chick! Lol :P
  • thetrishwarp
    thetrishwarp Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    So sweet! And that's one of my favourite songs right now - for a city girl, I really love my country!
  • tobybear
    tobybear Posts: 109
    Options
    I love Blake Shelton and I love that song! When did I get into country so much? I'm supposed to be a rock chick! Lol :P

I know what you mean. I always hated country until hearing one song from one singer accidentally flipping through TV and just heard the voice, it was Toby Keith singing Courtesy of the Red, White and Blue. I have a redneck ever since.

Your are just awesome with your children, wish there were more men like you. Take Care.
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    I love that song. It is one of my new favorites!!! I hope you have a great afternoon, Cowboy.:flowerforyou: :heart:
  • ncgatorfan
    ncgatorfan Posts: 517
    Options
    Trust me, we're dreaming too...I day dream waaaayyyy too much!!!

Now every time I hear that song, I'll think of you. I think that was your original intention, right???:smooched:
  • theaterfan23
    theaterfan23 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I love that song too!!!!
  • SmartFunGorgeous
    SmartFunGorgeous Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Shoot, that girl's so pretty, I think I'm in love! LOL Just kidding, but so gonna have to get the dress she had on at the end. You did post this so I could check out the fashion, right? Kinda like Mr. Shelton since he's from right up the road from me. He and Reba did a benefit concert back in May and raised all kinds of money for victims of the tornadoes that ripped through here earlier that month. He's good people... he's from Oklahoma, 'nuff said.
  • MMiles96
    MMiles96 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    That is one of my favs from Blake!! Good choice Cowboy!
  • belindawilli
    belindawilli Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Great song!!!
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    Shoot, that girl's so pretty, I think I'm in love! LOL Just kidding, but so gonna have to get the dress she had on at the end. You did post this so I could check out the fashion, right? Kinda like Mr. Shelton since he's from right up the road from me. He and Reba did a benefit concert back in May and raised all kinds of money for victims of the tornadoes that ripped through here earlier that month. He's good people... he's from Oklahoma, 'nuff said.

I've met Reba. She is good people. Her husbands dad was an elder at a church I used to attend.
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    Trust me, we're dreaming too...I day dream waaaayyyy too much!!!

Now every time I hear that song, I'll think of you. I think that was your original intention, right???:smooched:
  • SmartFunGorgeous
    SmartFunGorgeous Posts: 699 Member
    Options

I've met Reba. She is good people. Her husbands dad was an elder at a church I used to attend.

Oh yeah, she's pretty awesome. She's done all kinds of great things for the hospitals around here, both in Durant and across the River in Sherman/Denison. Plus, I love red hair! =) I've also met her sister at gospel singings.