6obuodvss6sn.jpeg
    0zn4p59t78w8.jpeg
    l1ovezijwyti.jpeg
    kcoqite6kwqw.jpeg
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    steffi1686 wrote: »
    Um this is from when I was a kid but Crispy Critters cereal. I used to love it and the mascot was super cute!
    The cereal consisted of individual pieces that were akin to miniature animal crackers in their shape, appearance, taste and texture. I actually wrote a letter to Post saying that they should bring them back, but I doubt they will. I have never found another cereal like it. And it must have made an impression because I still remember it after all these years.

I also really like the chocolate filled koala cookies...I still see them every once in a while but it is usually the strawberry version. They are an Asian snack food. I just checked amazon and they have them. I should order them sometime!

I still sing the Crispy Critters song...and everyone thinks I'm nuts. Don't know that I'd eat them now ( not much of a cereal girl), but agree on the mascot.

Also, Sizzlean Beef Bacon. Oh, yum. Sigh.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Dunkaroos
    Reese's Whipps
  • MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    Lance Spicy Corn Chips.

Pizzeria Chips (I probably misspelled that).

Apparently it's all junk food for me.
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    Fresca
  • Versicolour
    Options
    And Sunrise toffees. They still have, but the recipe changed and I don't like the new version as much
  • _pi3_
    _pi3_ Posts: 2,311 Member
    Options
    Idk
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    smae1980 wrote: »
    Ben & Jerry's rainforest crunch ice cream. I saw on a TV special that they "lay" all their discontinued flavors to rest in the Ben & Jerry's graveyard. Weird, but that stuff was so gooooood!!!

1121cffestivus.gif

This one sounded amazing!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Dunkaroos
    Reese's Whipps

Dunkaroos are still a thing!!

Aren't they only sold in certain countries?
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Some are no longer manufactured. Most are no longer being stocked by the local grocer. 2 years ago, bmfp, I sought for hard ribbon candy to have during the Christmas season. I could not find it at the grocer, I could not find any source of it online. It's easy enough to make it at home, and that's why it was somewhat popular in this part of the world. If I want some, I'll have to make it myself.

That link did have some ribbon candy. I elected not to pay for shipping, as I am not reminiscing that much.

I could have sworn Walmart was selling Ribbon Candy in their seasonal candy aisle.
  • thunderztormdk
    thunderztormdk Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Chocolate biscuits. I used to eat a few bags a week, but once I started CICO, I realized that one bag was actually a full day's worth of calories - so they're basically gone completely now. Every now and then I buy a bag, but now it lasts ~10 days rather than just one..

Soda. I'm a sucker for soda. When I was a young lad (15-20 years old), I'd drink 1½-2 liters of coke a day. I'm still working on this, but I love it too much to never have it at all. My current rule is only on exercise days or if there's special events going on (like going out, or something like that).
  • shenanigans_
    shenanigans_ Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Fresca

Fresca is sold in Canada...
  • shenanigans_
    shenanigans_ Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure if anyone remembers these as they may have only been sold in Canada. So, so yummy.

c33xl0nz9dvw.jpg
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    A tea I can't remember the name of but it's discontinued. It was the best.
  • WanderingRivers
    WanderingRivers Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Josta. That was damn good soda. That and Fruitopia.
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    Options
    Fresca

I buy Fresca all the time. Can I ship you some?

The first thing that came to my mind was Jello Pudding Pops.

Also Raisin Squares cereal...it was basically Kellogg's Shredded Wheat with raisins in the middle. For a while there was a Frosted Mini Wheats version (the original did not have frosting)...but it seems both have been discontinued. There is a raspberry filled Frosted Mini Wheats...but I don't care for raspberries.
  • Versicolour
    Options
    Fresca

Fresca is sold in Canada...

Just another reason to add Canada to my bucket list!
    ilfaith wrote: »
    Fresca

I buy Fresca all the time. Can I ship you some?

I would love that! But shipping to South Africa is a risky business. There's no telling whether I would ever get it or if it will just "disappear" at customs!
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    They brought the Cheetos Paws back earlier this year, but snatched them away again. A bit disappointed. :(

pies.jpg?w=500
    7138622177_074833631a_b.jpg
    18809701_1874298806164675_2876083837123690496_n.jpg

• 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    Fresca is still sold where I live. I also recently saw Clearly Canadian at a specialty store.