Post here for fitness friends! :)

Replies

• etrntruth
    etrntruth Posts: 6 Member
    I'm looking for friends and encouragement as well! Add me. :)
  • moya_bleh
    moya_bleh Posts: 1,375 Member
    Fitness? Add me! :)
  • Joega1
    Joega1 Posts: 3 Member
    Need some support if you please. Thanks!
  • chandnimuralii
    chandnimuralii Posts: 1 Member
    I'm in!!!
  • Sooman2017
    Sooman2017 Posts: 7 Member
    Add me please !
  • marcoast_
    marcoast_ Posts: 7 Member
    Hey, feel free to add me! I'm also on MapMyFitness as well. I use UA Record, MapMyRun, and MyFitnessPal all linked together.

I usually rollerblade a minimum of 3 times a week, 10 miles minimum. I'm planning on adding weights/strength training to the regimen.
  • Sai94fight
    Sai94fight Posts: 3 Member
    Hello,
    I want to change my life for the better, and could really use some friends! I've been having a hard time with this, so any advice and motivational tips could help.
  • pisces1983
    pisces1983 Posts: 10 Member
    How was your day?
  • mtekie1979
    mtekie1979 Posts: 1 Member
    What’s up people. I’m new here and like what I’ve seen so far. Quick question: Can I access these message boards from the fitness pal app?
  • goonybaby07
    goonybaby07 Posts: 16 Member
    Hi my name is Amanda. I reached my weight goal a few months ago but now working on the dreaded recomp. Please add would love to talk to more people and help people stick to there goal.
  • bruins5934
    bruins5934 Posts: 3 Member
    Can we be friends, till the ends?
  • BeamingBadass
    BeamingBadass Posts: 1,454 Member
    I'll always take new friends but please write something. I like interactive friends
  • lowjax75
    lowjax75 Posts: 589 Member
    I’m just starting my fitness journey. I’ve worked on the diet side for a while and now it’s time to do the hard work to go with it. Happy to have more friends who are interactive.
  • twistersister141
    twistersister141 Posts: 12 Member
    Add me to the list. I just joined MyFitnessPal and I am loving it. It is so easy to track calories and I enjoy hearing everyone's stories about weight loss. So let's all just keep moving forward. We are going to win this battle.
  • ronisueweeks
    ronisueweeks Posts: 6 Member
    I would love to add people to my friends list on my fitness pal, however I don't know how to do it. I can always use the extra support and would love to hear all the winds that you have please add me
  • masondsmith
    masondsmith Posts: 3 Member
    Hey all. I'm new to this app. I've been working out and playing sports my whole life, until the last few years. But I've been back at running 3 miles a day and lifting weights for the last 4 months consistently! I'd like to add some friends from this app, so please send a friend request if you like setting goals and meeting them.
  • dgthom72
    dgthom72 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Good morning group!! Have an awesome day!! Go at it like you never have before!! Yesterday is behind.

Those living in the past are in risk of depression
    Those living in the future are in risk of anxiety
    Those living in the now can find peace of mind
  • mushypeas1977
    mushypeas1977 Posts: 9 Member
    How do you add friends. I think I’m boring my day to day friends with my gym and fitness addiction
  • dgthom72
    dgthom72 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Highlight their name. Then open their profile. Then you can add with the little silhouette and plus side
  • RedFoxRoo
    RedFoxRoo Posts: 3 Member
    New to the app and looking for support! Feel free to add :)