I need a motivator, a buddy, an equally minded individual

Options
Help ! Seriously I gave myself 5 months to reach my goal and have not shifted an inch quite literally , I think what I need is someone to actually talk to and ask me about progress without fail a couple times a week vice versa .

Replies

• Lexismummy15
    Lexismummy15 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’m currently pretty motivated but still figuring out how this app works :-)
  • kaitrage119
    kaitrage119 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey I shot over a friend request! I am a serial starter and would like some friends to help keep me motivated! In return I can help keep you motivated too!

• Lsmith56789
    Lsmith56789 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have reset my goals and getting back on track tomorrow. I definitely need someone to hold me accountable , encourage and motivate. I know going into the holidays will make it even more challenging but I'm ready.
  • babydragoooon
    babydragoooon Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I decided to start over again as well, add me! I need some fabulous people to keep me in shape! <3
  • Jocko808
    Jocko808 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Do you belong to a gym? If so, do they offer counseling or consulting or advisor programs? I would definitely take advantage of some professional advice to help you reach your goals.
  • Ginny2442
    Ginny2442 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hey jocko awesome advice and yeah the gym membership is already pushing my income already so unfortunately can't afford it hence coming on here :)
  • GettinFitInMN
    GettinFitInMN Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Ginny, hang in there. Sometimes the body is stubborn in wanting to let go. Not everybody loses weight like the next person. I belong to a gym and they are clueless but then I only pay $15 a month at Planet Fitness. Had one woman show me around and now she's the manager. What I heard from her I could have gotten from any fitness article. Thinking of joining another gym but can't really afford it at this point. Add me if you'd like some support. :smiley:
  • coffeeneyeliner
    coffeeneyeliner Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I'd love a buddy to hold me accountable. I've lost 80lbs, but can't get rid of the last 20.
  • Jocko808
    Options
    Ginny, hang in there. Sometimes the body is stubborn in wanting to let go. Not everybody loses weight like the next person. I belong to a gym and they are clueless but then I only pay $15 a month at Planet Fitness. Had one woman show me around and now she's the manager. What I heard from her I could have gotten from any fitness article. Thinking of joining another gym but can't really afford it at this point. Add me if you'd like some support. :smiley:

Haaa haaaa, I love it, not everybody loses weight like the next person and the crappy advice you got from a crappy gym. At least you are active, that’s all that counts.
  • Jocko808
    Options
    I get it Ginny. I guess I was looking at it from my perspective. I would not be able to get motivated from a person online but would have to get it in person. But all body types are different so there are a few things you can try to see results. Maybe it’s intensity, maybe it’s the type of workout, maybe it’s something else.